[Tiny-Tiny RSS] RSS reader

The request error seems to come up even with the prior version for me. If it’s just in the plugin list, try reloading the plugin list. That somehow works for me, plugins are then shown. The warnings (that I see at least) seem to come from plugins that are out of date. Some can be updated, maybe this helps. Since they’re just warnings, it should be ok anyway. Only errors seem to break things and to trigger safe mode.

I find this update very irritating tbh. I had to recover from backup after I updated to the latest version due to there being no hint in the patch notes that I’d lose my current user accounts (it’s obvious in hindsight, if there is no db migration) and that I had to log in with the original admin account which I don’t use. That seems like bad communication to me. I don’t quite understand why the database backend has to change, and there’s no explanation for it that I could find. I also find it weird to not have a way to migrate, saving just a list of my feeds doesn’t quite feel sufficient. It shouldn’t be impossible, unless the whole db structure is changed. Since there is no way to export all data so that it can later be imported into the new db, I guess I’ll just not update for now.

1 Like