Tiny Tiny RSS OPML Import Doesn't Import All Feeds

Hey guys, I love YunoHost. I’d like to use Tiny Tiny RSS, though. The problem I am having is that my feed list (in the form of an OPML file) contains around 620 feeds, and Tiny Tiny RSS, by way of its OPML import, is only importing 292 of them. I don’t know if that is a problem with Tiny Tiny RSS, or YunoHost, though. What I can say is that the other feed readers on YunoHost (Fresh RSS, Miniflux, etc.) import all 620 feeds. That would be fine, but as mentioned, I’d like to use Tiny Tiny RSS, and would, if I only could get all of my feeds in there.

At the least, you know this is happening with me. If you can confirm it, and maybe find out what the problem might be, it would be appreciated.

Danny Sale

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.15 (stable).
I have access to my server : Yes (all) Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.