[Synapse] Instant messaging server matrix network

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg, thank you for posting this! I was going crazy trying to figure this out! Haven’t seen the error since editing the file. :heartpulse:

Hi,

This is just FYI.

I updated Matrix from 1.90.2 to 1.91.2. It updated fine it seems, but got the following messages that caught my attention.

ERROR: pip's dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.

setuptools-rust 1.7.0 requires setuptools>=62.4, but you have setuptools 60.8.2 which is incompatible.

No solution from me here, but a warning : do not try to fix it manually via pip or you’ll face something beautiful : Failed to read info for ****** : Invalid version: '*.*.*~ynh*'

I’ve had that error message a number of times. Each time I’ve just run the following command and it seems to fix it. I’m not sure if it’s likely to cause the problem mentioned in the previous post:

pip install pip --upgrade && pip install pyopenssl --upgrade && pip install setuptools --upgrade && pip install setuptools-rust --upgrade