Solved - Error 500. "PUT" /yunohost/api/update/all - Repository problems in Contabo?

@Veehem
My opinion is that I think they don’t know how to “fix” the problem because by submitting the ticket it is probably a low level support until the “experts” or the contabo sysadmin look at it because they think it is a blockage by our machine.

In addition to that I looked yesterday to see if in failtoban there was any jail where I had any blocked ip, and I had nothing blocked.

So it brings here:

They even asked another customer 2 years ago to give them the credentials to fix the problem, when it is a full contabo problem.

Since yesterday with the change I made I have not had any more problems.

Maybe it’s too early to get an answer to yesterday’s ticket, if they say something, I’ll let you know here.

And as bad as it is, I would recommend you to take the step to change the repository yourself.

Make a backup of your entire server, in case you have any problems later.

Make a backup file cp .

Edit the file I put above and add those repositories.

Then restart the server from the webadmin or from the account panel.

I would also offer to help you by discord and remote desktop but, I am a “random” person you don’t know me and I will have to see your machine ip and credentials… it would not be a good option for security reasons, but if you look too desperate I would help you with good intentions, but if you don’t know me, I would be happy to help you.