[Sickrage] Automatic Video Library Manager for TV Shows

Hi,

Because some friends asked me, I forked Chao-Man’s Sickbeard in order to package SickRage for Yunohost.

Features

• Kodi/XBMC library updates, poster/banner/fanart downloads, and NFO/TBN generation
  • Configurable automatic episode renaming, sorting, and other processing
  • Easily see what episodes you’re missing, are airing soon, and more
  • Automatic torrent/nzb searching, downloading, and processing at the qualities you want
  • Largest list of supported torrent and nzb providers, both public and private
  • Can notify Kodi, XBMC, Growl, Trakt, Twitter, and more when new episodes are available
  • Searches TheTVDB.com and AniDB.net for shows, seasons, episodes, and metadata
  • Episode status management allows for mass failing seasons/episodes to force retrying
  • DVD Order numbering for returning the results in DVD order instead of Air-By-Date order
  • Allows you to choose which indexer to have SickRage search its show info from when importing
  • Automatic XEM Scene Numbering/Naming for seasons/episodes
  • Available for any platform, uses a simple HTTP interface
  • Specials and multi-episode torrent/nzb support
  • Automatic subtitles matching and downloading
  • Improved failed download handling
  • DupeKey/DupeScore for NZBGet 12+
  • Real SSL certificate validation
  • Supports Anime shows

GIT : GitHub - zerpex/sickrage_ynh: SickRage package for Yunohost

yunohost app install GitHub - zerpex/sickrage_ynh: SickRage package for Yunohost

According to my test, it’s all good :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it works for you!

Regards,
zer

1 Like

That’s a great app thanks! (Also I’d love to see Sonarr implemented, it looks even more promising).
Do you use it in conjunction with a Torrent app? I think we need to develop some integration between these various YunoHost apps to better exploit the automation features (e.g. blackhole)

Please make a pull request in the community.json list if you are confident in the functionning:

Hi,

Just doing some lasts tests in order to have something as clean as possible and I’ll push it.

I have a question about package management.
In my script, I get sickrage sources right through the official repo. Wich is, IMO, the best way to do.
But when I check other scripts, everybody is cloning apps source in their own repo… Is there any reason for doing this ?

z.

We have discuss this during the Brique Camp 2015.

We think it is better to import sources because it avoid fail if the remote website is down or if there is man in the middle attack…

When you download the sources take care to check the md5sum sha1sum or PGP of the archive. You are encouraged to keep the sources untar in your repo, like that other people can check sources.

Hi,

Thanx for the app but i tried to install it on my cubietruck with debian Jessie and it doesn’t works, after the installation, i’ve got an 502 Bad Gateway error, do you know how to solve this problem ?

thx and sorry for my english