Searxng questions

Does anyone know where the searxng logo is stored once installed so I can change it just to fit my theme.

Does anyone also know how to take your restore/backup link and use that as the default settings on your instance?

Hello

For the logo, it seems to me that it is in:

/opt/yunohost/searxng/searx/static/themes/simple/img

For the 2nd question, I admit I do not understand what you mean exactly.

oh sorry, for the second question…

I was trying to figure out how to setup the settings.yml or whatever to configure my instance to automatically use the configuration I want, but I apparently suck as I can’t seem to configure it right.

but if I load the instance and toggle my settings, it provides you with a a line code after the website which I guess auto re-configures to your setup in the browser. I was hoping there was an easier way to configure the defaults by uploading that config somehow if that makes more sense?

this directory is not present in our server. Do you know where else could it be located?

with new version it’s located at /var/www/searxng/searxng-src/searx/static/themes/simple/img. Each time you update the app thoses files are replaced with default one so if you want to modify them you have to write you own hook.

2 Likes

all the settings are default one except thoses you explicty declare in /var/www/searxng/settings.yml. Thta file stay between update and settings in it apply by default to your searxng site.

2 Likes