Seafile Installation Failure: Numerous failures

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Rock64
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.3
I have access to my server : SSH and Web Admin page
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I’ve attempted to install seafile several times. I gave it a few weeks break, but unfortunately the issues still persist, even with updates being pulled on the installations script on the project in github. This time around, I’ve run into issues with building the wheel for numerous items, as well as having the install fail on attempting to run a file the installer cannot find. Here is my install log:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/uwigawunox

Hopefully someone will be able to help…

Thanks in advanced!

I have fixed the wheel builds (wheel was not installed for pip, a check for this should probably be included in manifests that have dependencies built with wheel) however the error for the path to the ccnet.conf not existing is still an issue. Did seafile move this path or is the script that is used to move their path to the new yunohost path broken? This application install really seems deprecated…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.