Redirect working only once

Bonsoir, good evening,

Yes, i have searched the forum. And yes, i have found quite a few howtos. I’m even able to redirect my www.domain .tld to domain .tld just like i wanted by using a www.domain.tld.conf file in /etc/nginx/conf.d (having a www. domain.tld block in domain. tld.conf doesn’t change things). My problem is: This works only once. The second time i want to use the redirect, im greeted with this:

" The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. The certificate is only valid for the following names: yunohost.org, etc Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER"

Of course, if i delete the firefox conf file, i’m able to use the redirect again. Once.

Anyone else has had this problem? I seem to be unable to find a solution and i would greatly appreciate any help, either in English or French.

Thanks, Merci.

Hi @Veraendert

Have you added both the domains in yunohost ? And if so have you activated the SSL certificates for both domains ? letsencrypt ?

Thanks and sorry for replying this late.

Yes, i added both domains and
Yes, both have SSL certificates, both letsencrypt.