Redirect to Mypads page if anonymous pads are diabled (etherpad mypads)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 3.5.2.2
**I have access to my server :**through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi,
I’ve installed Etherpad Mypads, and disabled anonymous pads in MyPads.
The problem is that it disables the page at the root url of Etherpad, and I need to manually type the mypads’s url to access mypads, otherwise I get redirected to YunoHost portal.
How could I do a redirect ? I can’t find .htaccess.

Not having a solution, I manually edited SSOwat’s conf (sudo nano /etc/ssowat/conf.json), to point to /pad/mypads/.

"mydomain.me/pad/mypads/": "Etherpad Mypads"

Note that this change is likely to get overwritten as soon as you do any app operation like install / remove / upgrade …

You should edit /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent instead

I know that it is not persistent. Thanks for the tip though, I will try that.

What exactly should I put in that file @Aleks ? I only see :

{
    "redirected_urls":  {}
}

Pretty much the same thing you mentionned :

I guess you put this line inside the “redirected_urls” block (or maybe another one), so instead you should do the same thing but in /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent. If you put the line in something else than redirected_urls, just create the block inside the json and add your custom line in it

It’s empty so I will try creating a redirected_urls block. Thanks :slight_smile:

First tried adding what I added to /etc/ssowat/conf.json, but in /etc/ssowat/conf.json (so I made a users and a locness block), but I had only Mypads showing. I tried this in /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent :

{
    "redirected_urls": {
        "locness.hopto.org/pad": "locness.hopto.org/pad/mypads"
}
}

Still doesn’t work.

Well, it redirects me to mydomain/mypads, but that’s from etherpad itself. Maybe I can modify it.