Problem with dyn dns does not exist

Hi, it’s me again, sorry i don’t know how it happen

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop.
YunoHost version: 4.1.4.4 (stable).
I have access to my server : All the way.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : not really just some script in /usr/local/bin but them work since few month ago.

If yes, please explain:

**Description of my issue : **

All along the day and two times per day i have a crontab to make a whole save of YunoHost and light save.

yunohost backup create -n Sauvegarde_complete

Since few days ago, when it’s done a received each time a mail to root who said

Source path '/etc/yunohost/dyndns' does not exist
Source path '/etc/cron.d/yunohost-dyndns' does not exist

I run diagnosis nothing speak about dyndns or something and i don’t perform a bad “rm -Rf” the last day.

When i ls /etc/yunohost i don’t see dyndns something files/folder just have that

root@domain.tld:/home/admin# ls /etc/yunohost 

apps                installed apps_catalog.yml    letsencrypt_account.pem appslists.json.old  migrations.yaml certs               mysql current_host        psql diagnosis.yml       regenconf.yml firewall.yml        services.yml firewall.yml.old    services.yml-old hooks.d

I’m sorry but i don’t know what to do. All services are green. And i don’t notice any other problem when i use my server.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello,

Same messages here on two YNH instance after upgrading to 4.1.
It’s just warning messages, I suppose it is “normal” because we are not using dyndns… But it’s annoying that theses messages are sent to stderr.

I have submitted an issue to send theses messages to standard output: Dyndns backup: avoid sending warning messages to stderr · Issue #1711 · YunoHost/issues · GitHub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.