Pleroma Admin Panel friendly Guide to S3?

I was just wondering is there a guide that gets S3 working through the admin panel Im trying to get wasabi to work so far the images get uploaded to wasabi but wont display on the pleroma site I have the bucket set to public any ideas? or guides?

Hi @specter,

I’m not a user of the plemora package, but I didn’t want to leave your post unanswered. From my understanding of that package it doesn’t seem to have an option for enabling s3 from yunohost, so you should probably turn to the pleroma community to see how you can adapt your install to have it work with s3/wasabi…

Maybe you can notify the plemora package maintainers at GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/pleroma_ynh: Pleroma package for YunoHost: A free, federated social networking server built on open protocols. about what you are doing, but I doubt that this “option” would be enabled in the package. They might have tips on where to put any additionnal nginx configuration so that you can still upgrade the package and keep your customization.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.