[Piwigo] Photo gallery

It seems a problem to get the token

Or perhaps to connect first with the admin user, perhaps a special character on the password ??

hi!
Thanks for the reply,
all the upgrades are using the “admin” user, with

sudo yunohost tools upgrade apps

but same error unfortunately :frowning:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/fovepenefo

shall I change the admin password ? (it has special characters) or try with my personal user who also have admin rights ?

You can try with your user

The admin user is no more recommended since yunohost 11.*, you still have an admin user ??

yes I still have the admin user, it never got deleted, my ssh key and alias connects me directly to admin. I can try with the regular / admin group member personal user, I thought you asked the opposite :

edit: unfortunately, that was not the problem, same error “Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10”
logfile

always this error:

2023-05-16 13:09:03,425: DEBUG - ++ jq --raw-output .result.pwg_token
2023-05-16 13:09:03,438: WARNING - parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
2023-05-16 13:09:03,439: DEBUG - + pwg_token=

Like if the install process can’t read the token ?

Same error here:

and in the repository, few users seems have the same issue

Perhaps the next release will solved the issue ?

wish you were true :slight_smile:

I’ve had this problem for a few versions now :frowning:

let’s hope :crossed_fingers:

hello everyone,
My piwigo still won’t upgrade with that same error.

I have tried more than once to upgrade, to upgrade --force, to remove, restore
 nothing seems to work I am stuck in v 12.3.0~ynh1 :frowning:

any updates on your sides ?

Bonjour tout le monde,
retour d’expĂ©rience personnelle, je ne reccomande Ă  personne.

AprĂšs de multiples essais d’upgrade infonctionnels. j’ai fini par craquer, sauvegarder mon app avec les outils YunoHost. Puis j’ai fait l’upgrade de piwigo proposĂ© Ă  l’intĂ©rieur de la photothĂšque, lĂ  ou les mises Ă  jours sont proposĂ©es. dĂ©jĂ  ça n’a pas crash, j’ai laissĂ© passĂ© une sauvegarde automatique puis Ă  l’instant je viens de tester l’upgrade AVEC Yunohost (qui, effectivement, n’est pas au courant du changement de version) et aprĂšs 5min : upgrade rĂ©ussi.

Si certain·e·s veulent tenter la mĂȘme manipulation avec des photothĂšques non critiques / bien sauvegardĂ©es / d’instance de test
 ?

Hello everyone, Here to tell you what I have just done, but would not reccomend.

After months of not being able to upgrade, I gave up and (after checking a good backup was done) I have upgraded piwigo from within the photo-app itself, where it offered to. It hasn’t crashed, after 24hours (and a new backup of the apps) I tried the upgrade FROM yunohost admin-webui once again (Yunohost couldn’t guess I had upgraded) and after 5 minutes the upgrade was a success.
If anyone could / want to try this out with an empty piwigo, a test-instance or a very-well-backed-up gallery 
 ?

cheers all.

It is not clear for me which version of piwigo you are working on but I tried to install the version coming from yunohost (13.5.0~ynh1) and then tried to upgrade from the upgrader within the application (to version 13.8.0) and it worked fine: piwigo works normally but yunohost “thinks” to have the old version.

Hello,
I was stuck into version 12.x.

After the “in-app” upgrade, I had to go through the upgrade from yunohost admin and it went through, have you tried it ?

I forgot to mention that I am working with the testing branch of yunohost and now I can’t upgrade the app anymore

how come you can’t upgrade the app, if yunohost was asking you to upgrade ?
you said : “yunohost ‘thinks’ it has the old version”
Didn’t that mean that your yunohost was asking for an upgrade ? :thinking:

If yunohost asks for nothing, I believe you have no problem.