Pihole ruins my connexion (i think) / pihole pourrit ma connexion (je crois)

I guess not.

Good news !
I managed to put the modem in bridge mode and configure PPP on the yunohost server. It is now reachable from internet and I can ping anything i want from it !
Connexion seems stable (for now), which could mean that the problem indeed came from the modem that freaks out for some reason after some time when it is in charge…

Bad news !
I cannot get IPv4 routing to work.
I have two network interfaces : enp0s25 which is WAN, managed by PPP, and enp1s0 which should be the LAN router interface, configured in static. IPv4 forwarding is on (in sysctl.conf), but i’m not sure what the following steps are. Do you have advices, informations or tutorials that are understandable by a normal human ?

Oh you should have to play with iptables to manage to route traffic from one interface to the other.

But an understandable explanation about how to use iptable… I’m not sure that even exist…

Thats what i thought…

I can always dream but i guess there is no magical automatic script that just works and you’re all done ?

I honestly don’t know if there’s anything easy.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.