Pepettes for YunoHost
This package allows you to install pepettes quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Pepettes is a small donate form used to run https://donate.yunohost.org .
You can install and use Pepettes to receive donation for your own non-profit organization.
Shipped version: 1.0.1
You need a stripe account and define in the product section of stripe a one_time and a monthly recuring donation product with 1€ or USD (or any currencies supported by stripe).
- Official documentation: GitHub - YunoHost/pepettes
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Integration with YunoHost users and SSO:
- LDAP integration: N/A
- private mode: Only your yunohost users will be able to donate
- public mode: Visible by anyone
- Tested on x86_64
- Tested on ARM
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/pepettes_ynh · GitHub
- Discourse website: GitHub - YunoHost/pepettes
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/pepettes_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade discourse -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/pepettes_ynh/tree/testing --debug