Peetube migration fails

Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.2.6.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

I’m trying to migrate my peertube installation from my old yunohost (old laptop) to my new yunohost VPS. I’m not doing a full migration of all yunohost but just of some apps.

I have updated both yh installations and then I’ve run a backup of peertube. Unfortunately it gives me an error. The same happens with Mastodon and other apps that I’ve tried.

--------------------------------------------------

```text
admin@home:~$ sudo yunohost backup restore 20210605-121107 --apps peertube
Info: Preparing archive for restoration...
Info: Restoring peertube...
Error: Could not restore peertube: Something unexpected went wrong: 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/backup.py", line 1451, in _restore_app
    sync_perm=False,
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/log.py", line 380, in func_wrapper
    result = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/permission.py", line 412, in permission_create
    raise YunohostValidationError("permission_already_exist", permission=permission)
yunohost.utils.error.YunohostValidationError: Permission 'peertube.main' already exists

Info: The operation 'Restore 'peertube' from a backup archive' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log share 20210630-202128-backup_restore_app-peertube' to get help
Error: Nothing was restored

full log https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/cucohadite

Thank you.

ok, problem fixed. I’ve installed and uninstalled peertube on my new yunohost and then I migrated it without any error.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.