Path for Language file

I want to edit my Language file, but I don‘t know the path.

If it’s to correct or add good translations: you should do it here: https://translate.yunohost.org/

To do it only on your instance:
/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/locales/

You probably need to redo your change after each upgrade.

I Need my Language without gender“*“

Feel free to share your translation here, maybe some others users could be interested.

Path:
/usr/share/yunohost/admin/locales

Thanks - Danke!
The “genderstar” looks so ugly in my admin-area.

Would someone mind sharing a german language file in normal language? I can’t read this damaged translation.

Thank you so much!

de_orig

If someone got improvements, please post here or share a new link.

Is there a way to have a language setting in yunohost user profile? ATM the language is switched by browser, I think.
So - every update the language file gets overwritten with corrupted language file.
It would be good to have a way to select different translation which will not be overwritten by update.

I’m developing a vs code extension. The language identifier in the question refers to the string got through the Text Documen .languageId property … What are language files? Language or localization files sign language alphabet are responsible for the language of any app’s interface . For example, in games, that could be anything from item descriptions to dialog. Every application you have on your Mac uses pre-installed language files.