Old official Cryptpad page

#Cryptpad
[EN]
Hello everyone ;),
I’ve Package CryptPad, a application which allows you to create encrypted pad. This application has the same goal as Etherpad_MyPad and is Open source too.

Features :

-Zero-Knowledge Technologie = the owner of the server can’t have access to the pad, because everything is encrypted.
-You can share the pad through a complexe URL.
-You have a drive (like Nextcloud) with your pads
-You can be registrered or not.
-In fact, `cryptpad is a Rich Text editor, Code editor, Slide editor, Polls creator.
-entirely customizable without changing the main code of the application.

• and more …

[FR]
Bonjour tout le monde :wink: ,
J’ai intégré CryptPad pour Yunohost. C’est une application qui permet de créer des Pad cryptés. Cette application a le même objectif que Etherpad_Mypad et est aussi open source.

Fonctionnalités :

-La technologie Zero-Knowledge = le propriétaire du serveur ne peut pas voir vos pad car tous les pads sont cryptés.
-Vous pouvez partager tranquillement vos pads avec l’extérieur avec la génération d’une URL complexe que personne ne peut reproduire.
-L’applcation permet d’avoir un cloud avec tout vos pads organisés.
-Vous pouvez créer des pads en tant qu’anonyme.
-en fait, Cryptpad, c’est un éditeur de texte, un éditeur de code, un créateur de présentations (diaporama), un créateur de sondages.
-Entièrement personnalisable sans toucher au code du cœur de l’application.

• et plus encore …

Démo :(Site officiel)

https://cryptpad.fr/

URL of the Package/URL du Paquet : https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh
Official Website/Site Officiel : https://cryptpad.fr/
Github : https://github.com/xwiki-labs/cryptpad
Level of the package/Niveau du paquet : 2

sorry for my bad english…

6 Likes

Merci pour ce paquet ! :slight_smile:

De mon côté ça ne fonctionne pas, l’affichage est cassé (partiel) et un clic sur les boutons de création d’un pad (ou autre) renvoie une page de chargement infini.

C’est étonnant que par défaut il installe une copie conforme du site de cryptpad. C’est vraiment comme ça qu’il est fournit par défaut ?

https://chiffrer.info/ (la perche était trop belle :smiley: )

oui.

1. c’est tout à fait normal que le paquet offre par défaut une copie parfaite du site de cryptpad. Car, en fait tu peux personnaliser le paquet avec le dossier “customize.dist” (donc jusque là c’est normal…)
  2. oui… je l’ai fait un peu vite, ce post, et il est vrai que je n’aurais pas dû dire “cryptés” (excuses… :slight_smile: - il fallait bien que je vende mon produit :wink: )
  3. Je pense que le problème possède une conf nginx un peu complexe et que j’ai eu du mal à intégrer à Yunohost… donc ça devrait être corriger dans la journée.
    Si tu veux, peux-tu mettre ici un capture d’écran de l’affichage de l’application ? (ça m’aidera peut-être à comprendre le problème)

edit: Autre info très importante: cryptpad ne s’installe pas en sous-dossier (domain.tld/path) mais uniquement à la racine du domaine (sous.domaine.tld/). Bien-sûr cela n’est que temporaire… le temps que cette conf nginx fonctionne correctement.

1 Like

Merci pour ce paquet, je l’ai installé avec succès dans un sous-domaine.

Je pose ici un printscreen:

Malheurusement, quand je clique en bas a gauche pour créer un pad, ca m’envoie vers une page… mais ça mouline :slight_smile:

Et ça ne passe pas a la page de création du pad…

Si ça peut t’aider… voici le log , après install.

ok… étrange… Demain, je revois ça et je refais un commit pour corriger.

1 Like

This looks very cool; I’ve wanted something like this for some time. Any chance of allow this to run on more than just ’ / ’ , so I could put it under, say, mydomain.tld/pad? Thanks.

Hello,
Thank you for the interest you have for this package. For instance I think the app doesn’t work. I tried many time to make corrections but unsuccessfully.
Then, I think the app can’t be installed on a subdomain… But I will try to make a patch to do this but I don’t know when I will be able to do this.
Thanks,
Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you don’t understand.
frju365

1 Like

Four your information, with a joint effort of the Apps Group, a new version of this package has been published which brings the latest Cryptpad version… and working!

As a reminder, the installation is still limited to the domain root.

Don’t hesitate to report any problem here or on the github project.

1 Like

Hello,

I have install Cryptpad package and everything seems working.
I would like to have some more understanding of the “public site” option during install.

I understand that if I say “this site is public”, then anyone can registered (you don’t need a SSO/LDAP account). And I can share links of pad I create with everybody.
But if I say “this site is not public”, then only people who have a SSO/LDAP account can access to Cryptad and so can register. But sadly, in that case, I can only share links of pads/polls/etc with people who have a SSO/LDAP account (read only and modifying pad links leads to the SSO connexion page first).

Is there a way to limit registration to Cryptpad only to people who have a SSO/LDAP account in my Yunohost instance, but still to allow to share links with people who don’t have SSO/LDAP account in my yunohost instance ?
Like the NextCloud package : only people with SSO/LDAP account in my Yunohost instance can save files, but I can share a public link with everybody.

Thanks in advance for your advices !

You’ve well described the problem :slight_smile:

Actually Cryptpad doesn’t support SSO connexion. I follow the evolution of this feature beacause we need it (we use Cryptad at work). So there’s no solution for the moment.

Cryptpad broken after upgrade… I can access to existing text pad neither create new one :frowning2:
Issue at https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/issues/17

Am I the only one ?

no, you are not the only one. In fact, this issue is very strange. I will investigate. Thanks for reporting it.

hey genma, any chance there has been a change is this issue in the last 3 years? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.