Outline/Dex Url change - Outline/Dex changement d'url

Hello/Bonjour,

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.1.21.4
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I am currently tring to change the url of my outline wiki hosted in yunohost.

I use the dedicated function in yunohost to do so and no problem happens so I have no log. Outline works and is accessible at the new url for a web user.
However once it is done I am stuck with a bad request error when trying to connect as an authorized user (probably through dex which doesn’t recognize the new url)

So I think I am looking for a way to tell dex the url he manages has changed.
It will probably be server side I guess.

Description du problème

Je voudrais changer l’url de mon wiki outline hébergé sur yunohost

J’utilise la fonction dédiée dans yunohost et aucun problème ne survient. Outline est dorénavant bien accessible à la nouvelle adresse. Cependant, lorsque j’essaie de me connecter (probablement à l’aide de dex), j’ai une erreur, dex ne reconnaissant pas le nouvel url.

“Voir l’image dans la partie anglaise”

Du coup je suis à la recherche d’une manière de faire comprendre à dex que l’url dont il a la charge a changé

Hi,

I think the change URL script indeed does not alter the Dex configuration. You can find it in /opt/yunohost/dex/config.yaml (file with placeholders here: dex_ynh/conf/config.yaml at master · YunoHost-Apps/dex_ynh · GitHub)

Don’t forget to backup the file and restart the service after your modification.

1 Like

I will try as soon as the VPS provider backup system works again.

Hello,
It worked.

The url I needed to modify was the redirectURIs one.

I intended to change the url of dex and minio too but these are not visible and changing them cause new problems so I will keep only the online url change for now.

Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.