[OpenProject] OpenProject integration

Hi there,

I made an app for OpenProject here.
I kindly ask for reviews and integration in Yunohost-App repository.

Targeted version : 10

2 notes :

• First, it is using PostgreSQL. I’m very sad but MySQL has been deprecated on previous major 9.
  • As it’s notworking at the moment (bash issues bc I want to make install really neat), if integrated in Apps, can I keep master of the repo ?

All the best team,

– moutonjr

3 Likes

Awesome @moutonjr1, welcome :wave:

You can go ahead and submit a PR like Add mailman3 package by decentral1se · Pull Request #823 · YunoHost/apps · GitHub to add your app to the application list. We can then let the other packagers come a review it from there.

As it’s notworking at the moment (bash issues bc I want to make install really neat), if integrated in Apps, can I keep master of the repo ?

You can submit your app even if it is not working, you can see examples of that in the file linked inside the PR above ^^^. When the time comes and it is ready, you can change this value and then start having your application tested in the CI.

If you have further questions, please join us on XMPP/IRC at yunohost-apps (see YunoHost • index).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.