Oh (yu)NO! it doesn't work (anymore)

Dear Reader,

Message for YH Team other users please scroll down…
First and foremost, I want to express my immense gratitude for the hard work and dedication you all put into maintaining YunoHost. Your efforts make the lives of countless users, including myself, so much easier and more enjoyable.

I’m writing to kindly request the deletion of a certain topic actually this one… It seems there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding or perhaps a case of miscommunication, and I believe it’s in the best interest of the community to remove it from the platform. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Message to other users
Now, onto a lighter note, I know that you did not scroll down as I asked so… Let’s talk about those curious users who just can’t resist poking their noses into everything! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: We all know them - the perpetual lurkers, the eternal seekers of amusement in the most unexpected places. While their curiosity is endearing, it’s also a gentle reminder that our community is vibrant and full of diverse personalities.

And speaking of something irresistible, I couldn’t help but include a little treat for Aleks - a charming kitten gif! Aleks, I’m sure you won’t be able to resist the undeniable charm of this little furball. After all, who can resist the allure of those big, innocent eyes and playful antics? :paw_prints:
funny-cat-gifs-214-04

Once again, thank you for your attention to this matter. Your continued support and dedication to the YunoHost project are truly commendable.

Warm regards,
Woozy face

Can you please elaborate what you mean by “I cannot reach” … What / how are you trying exactly and what happens then …

I can not reach…
Je ne peux pas le joindre.
MacOS latest no beta…
NL:
Er heeft zich een probleem voorgedaan bij de verbinding met de server ‘easycomp.cloud’.
Neem contact op met je systeembeheerder voor meer informatie.

FR:
Il y a eu un problème de connexion au serveur ‘easycomp.cloud’.
Contactez votre administrateur système pour plus d’informations.

ESP:
Se ha detectado un problema de conexión con el servidor 'easycomp.cloud».
Póngase en contacto con el administrador del sistema para obtener más información.

DE:
Es wurde ein Verbindungsproblem mit dem Server “easycomp.cloud” erkannt.
Wenden Sie sich an Ihren Systemadministrator, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten.

Previouscloud’s own client.

Do you understand what I mean now? :sweat_smile:

Thats what my computer says it’s a fruity one YuKnow Host? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So any help? anything is forbidden or does not compute!

Idk, it would help to have the basic info that are supposed to be answered if you use the recommended “support thread template” …

Like … what’s your setup, did you do anything special on your nextcloud instance, does it work to connect using the SSO / web interface of nextcloud, are there any warning in nextcloud’s admin panel

Yes the warning in the cloud panel saying; forbidden stuff.

It’s just not giving that much information, not more than I provided you with…

or does it…

Level App Bericht Tijd
Warning fulltextsearch Issue while loading Provider: ocsms/OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider - OCP\AppFramework\QueryException Could not resolve OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider! Class OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider does not exist 2020-10-14T00:41:55+0200
Warning fulltextsearch Issue while loading Provider: ocsms/OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider - OCP\AppFramework\QueryException Could not resolve OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider! Class OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider does not exist 2020-10-14T00:41:48+0200
Warning fulltextsearch Issue while loading Provider: ocsms/OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider - OCP\AppFramework\QueryException Could not resolve OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider! Class OCA\OcSms\Provider\FullTextSearchProvider does not exist 2020-10-14T00:41:23+0200
Warning fulltextsearch Exception while cronIndex: OCA\FullTextSearch\Exceptions\PlatformNotSelectedException - Admin have not selected any IFullTextSearchPlatform 2020-10-14T00:30:01+0200
Error core Following symlinks is not allowed (’/home/BEEP//Multimedia’ -> ‘/home/yunohost.multimedia/BEEP/’ not inside ‘/home/BEEP/’) 2020-10-14T00:30:01+0200
Error core Following symlinks is not allowed (’/home/yunohost.multimedia/BEEP//Share’ -> ‘/home/yunohost.multimedia/share/’ not inside ‘/home/yunohost.multimedia/BEEP/’)

PreviousCloud |0G BTW

Anything yet?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.