Nextcloud webDAV not working out of the box

Hello, ynh people!

My YunoHost server

Hardware: server
YunoHost version: 4.2.6.1 (stable).
I have access to my server : directly
**Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ?no

Description of my issue

For the last few weeks I’ve noticed a persistent issue - I can’t get any external clients to sync with Nextcloud (currently on 21.0.3~ynh1). So, can’t sync clients, calendars, etc.

The error I get in the Android nextcloud client UI is ‘malformed server configuration’ - happens even when I use the barcode.

The issue persists even when removing / reinstalling NextCloud via the YNH UI, and persisted even when I upgraded Nextcloud in place via YNH, so it makes me wonder if the issue is within Yunohost rather than Nextcloud.

Any ideas?

Can you check you have configured Nextcloud permissions for visitors in the webadmin → users / groups and permissions

Capture d’écran 8
for visitors?

That fixed one thing! Yes, I had nextcloud (api) there but not the nextcloud app itself. Once I added this I got my nextcloud android client working. However, caldav and contacts sync don’t seem to work still.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.