Nextcloud: upgrade stucked because of SSOwat permissions

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 4.0.8
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Updating Nextcloud has failed once.
I had to restore the fail2ban and cron configurations from the previous backup so the upgrade could start. The upgrade actually started, so the previous backup was deleted, and the backup still failed:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/deligufime

The interesting part:

2020-10-10 19:37:06,970: WARNING - Autorisation 'nextcloud.main' introuvable
2020-10-10 19:37:07,576: WARNING - [Error] Upgrade failed.2020-10-10 19:40:34,504: WARNING - 157820 Uhoh, no main permission was found for app nextcloud ... sounds like an app was only partially removed due to another bug :/
2020-10-10 19:40:34,505: WARNING - 157856 Uhoh, no main permission was found for app nextcloud ... sounds like an app was only partially removed due to another bug :/

I’m not used to SSO, is there a way to restore the permissions?
Nextcloud is currently not available from the apps panel, but is in the “apps” page in the admin interface. Nextcloud is stuck in maintenance mode.

Eh wokay … Not sure to understand how that happened …

Naively I would try to fix this by running :

yunohost tools shell -c 'from yunohost.permission import permission_create; permission_create("nextcloud.main", url="/", allowed=["all_users"])'

Worked like a charm! Many thanks!
The first upgrade failed because of a full /tmp partition.
I had to comment it in /etc/fstab so the upgrade could start.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.