Nextcloud update has not updated itself

Error in the last update did not work when updating nextcloud

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/olohiluhaf

OK.

(As you totally ignored the template, I think your problem will bo totally ignored)

What do you mean, please? For one thing, not everyone speaks English, and it’s not the only language in the world either. Sorry Please try to explain this to me in more detail.

Wie meinen Sie das bitte? zum einen kann nicht jeder Englisch und es ist auch nicht die einzige Sprache auf der Welt. Sorry. Bitte versuchen sie mir das genauer zu erklären.

I agree with @Mamie : look at your post, I had to search twice before I could see where you posted something… So, because you don’t speak French, you can already drop de French part of your post. Also, the best thing would be to post your logs url under “description of the issue” and explain what’s your Yunohost server configuration under “My Yunohost server”.

It’s asked to complete the template to save the time of the people who could help you. It’s important: without that, nobody can help, even if we try.

You also have to explain what happened : what does “did not work” mean? Is your installation now broken? Did the upgrade only fail but it is still accessible? And what’s your Nextloud version number now ?

You may also explain your issue in German, I’m sure you are not the only German guy here :slight_smile:

So I’ve just had a look to your logs, it seems that you had a problem during the upgrade with Netxcloud Talk.
So deactivate the Talk app in the appstore, and try the upgrade again, I hope it will work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, but the forum is not exactly welcoming. That means over all the settings. That could have been done with more language. At least the external framework could have been created better for all languages. But nothing. For me the forum is a book with seven seals … Ps I know that the software and the system come from France, but I cannot understand that all languages ​​are rejected except to implement French and English.
I don’t think that’s exactly great for us in Europe if you want to line up here together. Ps I also donate to Younohost, because I think the project is good. Very good, but the way you deal with languages ​​sucks, to say the least.
Sorry but that’s how it is. And not everything else excluding other languages. At least in the basic framework or to adapt the whole thing so that it is stored in the correct area. The forum is good, but not for more languages. Which is probably an adjustment here.
Thank you for the information and stay healthy.

Dankeschön, doch das Forum ist nicht gerade freundlich einladend. Das heißt über die ganzen Einstellungen. Das hätte man mal mehr Sprache gemacht werden. Man hätte wenigstens das Außengerüst besser für alle Sprachen anlegen können. Doch nichts. Für mich ist das Forum ein Buch mit sieben Siegeln… Ps ich weiß das die Software und das System aus Frankreich kommt, doch kann ich nicht verstehen das man alle Sprachen ablehnt, außer Französisch und Englisch zu implementieren.
Ich finde das nicht gerade super für uns in Europa, wenn man hier sich zusammen aufstellen will. Ps ich Spende auch für Younohost, da ich das Projekt gut finde. Sehr gut, doch das wie man mit den Sprachen umgeht finde ich einfach gelinde gesagt zum Kotzen.
Sorry aber so ist das. Und nicht alles andere Ausschließen von weiteren Sprachen. Wenigstens im Grundgerüst oder das ganze so anzupassen, das es in dem richtigen Bereich abgelegt wird. Das Forum ist gut, doch nicht wohl für mehr Sprachen. Was hier wohl eine Anpassung ist.
Dankeschön für die Informationen und bleibt gesund.

I understand your point of vue.
This problem has already been reported recently and the Yunohost team is listening : see The language barrier

The problem is the fact that 90% of the people here speek French or English (I do), so it’s difficult to know exactly how to be more welcoming with people who have other languages…

What do you propose to improve the situation ? :rocket:

Thanks anyway for your understanding.

1 Like

Have a look, I can translate your texts and it works without any problems.
That’s okay. Where is the problem that you do not understand when you want to post a request here as above. And that goes wrong with me every time.
So I said yes. I don’t know if you can adapt the outer framework so that it is a little easier or more understandable.
I have my FireFox because I love the browser and have been using it for many years because I have adapted it with Adons. So that I can help myself here with text areas to communicate with you,
So that’s possible. I don’t want you to change everything either, but when you post errors or information in certain areas, my adons no longer work. So that the errors then appear. That if you could adjust that, that would be really great. Otherwise, Younohost is already doing a lot. Otherwise I would be gone. I don’t just donate to you, I donate to several things. And they are not all in German either. But what to post here in terms of error messages, in order to end up in the right categories, that would be better. You don’t have to change a whole forum for that, I think so. If I could, I would even help you with German or multiple languages.
Thank you for the constructive exchange on this. And stay healthy.

Schauen Sie mal ich kann mir Ihre Texte übersetzen und das geht ohne Probleme.
Das ist Okay. Wo das Problem ist , das man nicht versteht, wenn man hier wie oben eine Anfrage einstellen will. Und das bei mir jedes Mal falsch geht.
Daher sagte ich ja schon. Ich weiß nicht, ob man das Außengerüst so anpassen kann das es etwas einfacher oder verständlicher ist.
Ich habe so meinen FireFox da ich den Browser liebe und schon lange Jahre nutze, das ich ihn mit Adons angepasst habe. So das ich mir hier bei Textflächen helfen kann, um mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren,
Also das geht doch. Ich will auch nicht das Sie alles umstellen, doch beim Einstellen von Fehlern oder Informationen in die bestimmten Bereiche, da klappen meine Adons nicht mehr. So das die Fehler dann auftauchen. Dass wenn man das anpassen könnte, das wäre dann echt toll. Sonst macht Younohost schon sehr viel. Sonst wäre ich weg. Ich spende nicht nur an Sie, sondern mehre Dinge. Und die sind auch nicht alle in Deutsch. Doch was hier an Fehlermeldungen zu posten, um vielleicht in den richtigen Kategorien zu landen, das wäre besser. Dafür muss man kein ganzes Forum ändern denke ich so. Wenn, ich könnte würde ich Ihnen sogar noch helfen mit Deutsch oder Mehrsprachen.
Ich danke Ihnen für den konstruktiven Austausch hierzu. Und bleiben Sie gesund.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.