[Nextcloud] This server has no working Internet connection

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.7 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin

Description of my issue

Nextcloud claims it can’t connect to the internet. While it clearly can, because I can access it and create files, create shares and other people can access those shares.

But one thing I can no longer do, is install new apps. And I think this is related to the error message:

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

This server has no working Internet connection: Multiple endpoints could not be reached. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. Establish a connection from this server to the Internet to enjoy all features.

This error shows up in the settings pane of Netcloud in the ‘overview’ menu.

Just updated my NC install to the latest version (24.0.4), but still no result.
I hope someone can help me with this…

Je pense qu’il te faut mettre une région pour les numéros de téléphones dans le fichier de configuration de Nextcloud

'default_phone_region' => 'FR',

Ou ta région, bien sure.

sorry, I do not speak French… but I think you are referring to the other error about the region code not being set.
That is also interesting, but not so relevant me thinks to the working of the internet connection…

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.