Nextcloud: Talked APP activation with occ command

I would like to integrate the talked app in Nextcloud (GitHub - MetaProvide/talked-client: Client for Talked).

In the README.md there an occ command is described as activation. How to do this on Yunohost?

The command is:

occ talk:command:add recording Talked "php /var/www/html/occ talked:record {ROOM} {ARGUMENTS}" 2 2

Thanks for an answer.

Why not install through Nextcloud interface: Applications → search Talked → Download and activate

Yes, of course, the plugin was installed via the Nextcloud backend. But when I try to record a conversation with “/recording start” the bot writes me “The command doesn’t exist”. In the howto it is written that you have to register the command using the occ command.

Ah yes sorry.
So the command should look like these (not tested):

sudo -u nextcloud php8.1 --define apc.enable_cli=1 occ talk:command:add recording Talked "php8.1 /var/www/nextcloud/occ talked:record {ROOM} {ARGUMENTS}" 2 2

Thanks for your answer. But unfortunately it was not successful. The bash writes me:

Could not open input file: occ.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.