Nextcloud installation messages

I did a fresh YNH 3 installation on a Pi 3 and after fixing the partition enlargement “externally” (did not work with raspi-config over ssh) the Nextcloud installation showed some debconf notifications:

dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin:
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: (Dialog frontend will not work on a dumb terminal, an emacs shell buffer, or without a controlling terminal.)
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin:
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: (Dialog frontend will not work on a dumb terminal, an emacs shell buffer, or without a controlling terminal.)
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog

Installation was successful. What does the messages mean? Is it just for debugging? (still not an nixpert :wink:

I have exactly the same problem on a fresh install, the same messages, with other apps as well, nextcloud is working but looks like there’s a problem somewhere with those messages, they don’t look nice. :slight_smile:

Same here, and driving me nuts. Happy to see I’m not alone. Have you solved it?

Could you show the full logs ? It’s not easy to guess where / when this happens with just this to get an idea of what’s the underlying issue :confused:

Still I’m wondering maybe doing an apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade might help.