Hardware: Netcup VPS
YunoHost version: 220.127.116.11
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
It was updating time. So I:
- updated YNH to the latest version using the command line.
- went into NC to update all the apps
The update of the apps in NC hung on PicoCMS and NC wouldn’t leave maintenance mode anymore.
I left it for a night and a day to see if it sorted itself out. It did not. I then
var/www/nextcloud/config/config.phpand set maintenance mode to
- opened NC in the browser and indeed maintenance mode was gone. but
- NC told me that the update of PicoCMS was not finished and if I wanted to resume.
- I said yes. And again it hang.
I then waited a few more hours, and then tried to update NC from the YNH webinterface from NC19 to NC21. This failed. And the log can be viewed here.
I then powercycled the server and from that moment on I get:
Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the webserver log.
Does someone here have tips on how to proceed from here?