Nextcloud/Collabora connection issues

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 11.1.7
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: app v1.0~ynh1

Description of my issue

I have three Nextcloud instances, they are three differnet domains, for this they are dom1, dom2, dom3.

I have Nextcloud Office installed on all three Nextcloud instances.

On dom1, in its own sub domain is office.dom1.com I have installed Collabora Office. Users on dom1 can connect and use Collabora and it works as its supposed to.

However on dom2 and dom3 even though in the Nextcloud Office settings, these Nextcloud domains can see the office.dom1.com server (nice green tick) any attempt however to edit or create a document fails, it just times out!

What have I missed? dom2 and dom3 can see office.dom1.com, what I get is this…

Anyone know how I can solve this. Basically I want all my Nextcloud Office instances to connect to the office.dom1.com server.

Many thanks to you all

Dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.