[OnlyOffice] Office editor

Have ask onlyoffice for more informations : https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer/issues/424

Well I tried to run your app, but… I don’t know how to use it from nextcloud. So I couldn’t see any errors with it with an install in a sub path.

Anyway, I still think you should try the nginx conf which has given you an error. And look at the nginx log. Especially because it doesn’t start !
I think the server part should be removed.

1 Like

For use nextcloud and onlyoffice need to install onlyoffice on nextcloud !
Look :

Save and if that work you have this message :

Settings have been successfully updated

One step more work for open doc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello !
I am currently installing OnlyOffice from git master branch. I’ll tell you the result.
Thanks @liberodark for the package. :+1::+1: (Thanks also @Maniack_Crudelis for helping him ! )
I suggest you to create an official apps topic with infos about versions and stable / testing branches (I saw there is a beta branch, maybe you could move it to a testing branch).
Best regards :grinning:
Nath’

So installation is ok
Reboot is ok
Nextcloud and Onlyoffice server are running well.
but when I enter the onlyoffice server adress in nextcloud settings I have this error :

Error when trying to connect (Bad healthcheck status)

When I installed Onlyoffice, I told the page not be public, maybe thats the problem.
If it is how could I swtich this settings without reinstalling the Onlyoffice Package ?
Thanks

502 bad gateway error

I’ve tried everything… could you help?

Did you make it a public page?
Can you provide log for nginx?

I encounter the same issue… I installed OnlyOffice and restarted the server, but still 502 error…

I have to tell, I installed only office in a dedicated subdomain on my server.

Ok sorry for you error 502 but is not easy to install this app
For install OnlyOffice need a CLEAN server is very important is better to your on on server for onlyoffice and one for other apps.

Best Regards

Hello @liberodark
I am still using your app because the Document Server Community extension which can be used with new release since Nextcloud 18.02 did not works well. The images doesn’t appear and you can’t upload images…
I am worried with the repositories added with you’re app (Squeeze, nodejs and pinnned packages). But I have discover there is a snap image avalaible for Document Server which is compatible with Stretch and Buster.
I have forked your project and to try install with the snap package and without adding the extras repositories…
I tell you more aubout it soon…

2 Likes

Indeed the thing about squeeze scared me too, but ended up realizing it’s just the upstream proposing this … it’s called squeeze but apparently works with recent versions of Debian so …

1 Like

Ok, I have try to install with snapd the snap package and the same repositories are also intalled in a onlyoffice.list so there no more interest using the snap package…

But I still use this package and it works well, as you said, it is perhaps not so dangerous since it did not broked anything…

Hey people, I heard that OnlyOffice server now comes integrated by default in Nextcloud Hub version 18 and later! Such a cool development. Does that help in this regard?

See: https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/onlyoffice-nextcloud/issues/50

The integrated version is not the same as the onlyoffice_ynh package.

Salut,
Il existe une app “Project” dans Onlyoffice, qui n’est pas accessible actuellement sur nextcloud. J’ai trouvé ce post qui en parle : OnlyOffice PROJECTS support? - onlyoffice - Nextcloud community
De ce que j’en comprends, Project est bien intégré à Onlyoffice CE, c’est bien ça qui est installé par le paquet yunohost ? Est-ce qu’il est possible du coup d’avoir accès à project dans nextcloud, et si non qu’est-ce qu’il manque ?

Hum, ça ressemble à l’extension Tasks qui est fonctionnelle avec Nextcloud…

Euh, non, il me semble que c’est plutôt un équivalent de microsoft project, avec diagrammes de gantt et autres.

What are the differences ?
Which version is recommanded ? (this app, or the one installed from NextCloud ?)