Need Help for OnlyOffice_ynh

fr
en

Have ask onlyoffice for more informations : https://github.com/ONLYOFFICE/DocumentServer/issues/424

Well I tried to run your app, but… I don’t know how to use it from nextcloud. So I couldn’t see any errors with it with an install in a sub path.

Anyway, I still think you should try the nginx conf which has given you an error. And look at the nginx log. Especially because it doesn’t start !
I think the server part should be removed.

For use nextcloud and onlyoffice need to install onlyoffice on nextcloud !
Look :

Save and if that work you have this message :

Settings have been successfully updated

One step more work for open doc :slight_smile:

Hello !
I am currently installing OnlyOffice from git master branch. I’ll tell you the result.
Thanks @liberodark for the package. :+1::+1: (Thanks also @Maniack_Crudelis for helping him ! )
I suggest you to create an official apps topic with infos about versions and stable / testing branches (I saw there is a beta branch, maybe you could move it to a testing branch).
Best regards :grinning:
Nath’

So installation is ok
Reboot is ok
Nextcloud and Onlyoffice server are running well.
but when I enter the onlyoffice server adress in nextcloud settings I have this error :

Error when trying to connect (Bad healthcheck status)

When I installed Onlyoffice, I told the page not be public, maybe thats the problem.
If it is how could I swtich this settings without reinstalling the Onlyoffice Package ?
Thanks

502 bad gateway error

I’ve tried everything… could you help?

Did you make it a public page?
Can you provide log for nginx?