Mysql failed -- to install application from admin part

:uk:/:us: Message template (english)

The “support” category is meant to ask for help or troubleshooting related to installing or using YunoHost or its applications. It is not to ask assistance on general system administration, network administration or special use cases that goes beyond the scope of the project. If you wish to discuss more advanced use case, please post in the “Advanced Use Case” category.

Before posting, please :

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home …
YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no / yes
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

i am installing Yunohost through Raspberrypi4. the admin portal is working well and also the domain. but the issue is that when i try to install an application like nextcloud. then it pop up error like “These required services should be running to run this action: mysql. Try restarting them to continue (and possibly investigate why they are down).”…

i did diagnose - the error is mysel service is failed etc.

Can anyone help me for this problem ? thanx

Here are some error messages
"These required services should be running to run this action: mysql. Try restarting them to continue (and possibly investigate why they are down)."..

i did diagnose - the error is mysel service is failed etc.

c.f. this temporary workaround:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help… it works!!! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.