Multimedia Data integration in Yunohost

Hi,
So, I’ve been giving it some thoughts. As you mention in Choix d’un dossier multimédia, centralizing the multimedia data in a single place is the best way to ensure consistency and eliminate duplicate.

However there is still the question of the choices the users are given at installation time (as except for command line, there are no way to change things from inside Yunohost as of today) : Should I force the library to be in the yunohost.multimedia or should I ask the user for a folder and then create a link to this folder? Should it be shared library or private? Should I stop asking so many questions?
In my opinion, letting the admin choose the actual physical location is better, so I would go for a link from yunohost.multimedia to the library . So far, I was thinking of this implementation:

• If the app is set as a public app, then create a link from the yunohost.multimedia/Share/eBook to the physical location
  • If the app is set as a private app, then create a link from the yunohost.multimedia/$admin/eBook/$app to the physical location And would then let the admin give appropriate acces to whom he wants. This would also ensure that in case of multi-instance, we do not mess with multiple library.

The rational behind that is that if the app is public, it means that we want to share the data anyway, while if it’s private we mean to have a more strict access control.
What do you think?

Also, I’ve been looking at you ynh_multimedia helpers and I would like to add an eBook categorie to the current Video/Audio/Image list to make it easier for me (and also, books are media! :nerd_face::notebook_with_decorative_cover::closed_book::books:).
So I’d like to :

• Update ynh_media_build.sh to add this “eBook” folder to a V1.2
  • update README.md for yunohost.multimedia
  • update ynh_multimedia_build_main_dir to change release and checksum.
    Did I miss something? Is that ok for you?