Mise à jour de Nextcloud 15.0.14 à 18.0.2 impossible

With php-memcache, nginx failed

~# systemctl status nginx.service
nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Mon 2020-04-06 13:09:35 CEST; 11s ago
Docs: man:nginx(8)
Process: 2891 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/nginx -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 2883 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

avril 06 13:09:34 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] listen() to [::]:80, backlog 511 failed (98: Address already in use)
avril 06 13:09:34 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] listen() to 0.0.0.0:80, backlog 511 failed (98: Address already in use)
avril 06 13:09:34 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] listen() to [::]:80, backlog 511 failed (98: Address already in use)
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] listen() to 0.0.0.0:80, backlog 511 failed (98: Address already in use)
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] listen() to [::]:80, backlog 511 failed (98: Address already in use)
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon nginx[2891]: nginx: [emerg] still could not bind()
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon systemd[1]: Failed to start A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server.
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon systemd[1]: nginx.service: Unit entered failed state.
avril 06 13:09:35 milleniumfalcon systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.

Remove apache…

Why does it happen to you and to me !!!???
I just installed this package to be sure it wouldn’t break anything !

I just deleted apache2

do i reinstall php-memche?

No, that was probably just that apache was a fucking dependency of memcache…
You could probably restart nginx now.

restart nginx “ok” :wink:

but still the same problem with nextcloud

Huh, did you recently break multiple mirrors by sending black cats through it ?
I can’t see other explanations…

I have to admit that I’m short on new ideas…

:joy: No !

Maybe I should!

I just put my backup disc (I did indeed make a copy of the disc before this big update :wink: ).

As I have a fairly powerful server, I plan to spend my Yunohost on a PromoxVE during the week. Like this, I could more easily do my tests and help you with your Nextcloud tests.

If you have an idea, I can continue my tests on my original disc if necessary. I’m not going to format it right away.

Thanks anyway for your help :slight_smile:

@Aleks do you any thought about it, I know you did encounter a similar issue with someone else recently.

I think I ended up advising to

apt install php-apcu=5.1.18+4.0.11-1+0~20191219.13+debian9~1.gbpa99079 

But I’m a bit lost on what’s the issue right now …

SAME PB ON SAME VERSIONS

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS OVH
YunoHost version: 3.7.0.12 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Special context : no

Description of my issue:

Same problem updating NextCloud from 15.0.14~ynh1 to 18.0.2.

I m a comlete noob, could someone sum up what was done and tell me if it worked?
Thanks a lot,
Laz

1 Like

We didn’t end up with a solution so far…

You’re sure that the same issue ?

I read the content of the topic and it appears to be a yes.
Do you have a lead so far?

Hi,
I don’t know if it will help but I had the same issue and got it fixed without being able to explain why…

I first upgraded nextcloud with

sudo yunohost app upgrade nextcloud -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nextcloud_ynh/tree/fix_dependencies

I had the same internal server error than @Sango.

The recent php upgrade did not help. So before reinstalling the app, I tried

sudo yunohost app upgrade nextcloud -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/nextcloud_ynh

I don’t really understand why but even though the upgrade gave me an error, I am now able to browse my cloud again with the lastest nextcloud.

Maybe the last updates fixed the error?

1 Like

Hi Rems,
Thanks for your trick.
It sadly did not work on mine.

Thx anyway,
Laz

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.