Messed up free nohost.me domain(s)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 11.1.15
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

I think I might have messed up…

On my home server I have a free domain called dj.nohost.me

A few weeks ago I had a free VPS trial with YNH installed and I put a domain called casper.nohost.me

The trial ended but I want ed to keep the domain casper.nohost.me, so I logged into my home server and deleted dj.nohost.me (I also asked for it to be deleted here at the appropriate place forum conversation).

I then added the domain casper.nohost.me to my home server, which installed without problems. I then tried to give the domain an SSL certificate but it failed. I see from the log that when trying to install the SSL it still thinks the domain casper.nohost.me is at the cancelled VPS provider. (here is the log of that failed SSL install https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/divigokada)

I waited 24 hours for the DNS to settle down and tried again. Same result…

I also tried yunohost dyndns update --force but that didn’t work, it did reference dj.nohost.me which I deleted previously.

I’ve mess up haven’t I?

I would just like to get an SSL cert on the installed domain casper.nohost.me

Kind regards all

dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.