[Mattermost] Chat group discussion

Mattermost for Yunohost :uk:

I’ve been working last weeks on improving the packaging of the Mattermost app for Yunohost.

Mattermost is a self-hosted alternative to Slack. It has web, desktop (Windows / Mac / Linux) and mobile apps (iOS / Android), supports markdown syntax in messages, webhooks, and many integration to third-party services.

It is GPL-licensed (although there is a commercial extension for Entreprises under a proprietary license).

What should work

• Installation and upgrades (multi-instance supported)
  • Backup and restore
  • UI is available in English
  • Notification emails
  • Mobile push notifications
  • Service control in Yunohost Services panel

What may work in the future

• LDAP support is missing, because Mattermost provides it only as a commercial extension.
  • Subpaths are not supported by Mattermost.
  • ARM packages are not provided (although in theory it should be possible to compile the Go server for ARM)

How to test

Everything should pretty much work – but I’m interested in feedback, and ironing out the last issues.

You can install Mattermost from the Yunohost web admin, or from the command line:

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --verbose
sudo yunohost app upgrade mattermost -url https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --verbose

Thanks!

Mattermost pour Yunohost :fr:

Ces dernières semaines j’ai peaufiné les scripts de packaging de Mattermost pour Yunohost.

Mattermost est un chat en ligne – une alternative auto-hébergée à Slack. Il propose une appli web, des applis mobiles (iOS / Android) et de bureau (Windows / Mac / Linux), du markdown pour formatter les messages, des webhooks, et plein d’intégrations avec des services tierce-partie.

Le code est sous licence GPL (cela dit il existe une extension commerciale propriétaire pour les entreprises).

Ce qui fonctionne

• L’installation et la mise à jour (les instances multiples sont gérées)
  • Sauvegarde et restauration
  • L’interface est traduite en français
  • Les emails de notification
  • Les notifications push pour mobiles
  • Le panneau de contrôle du service dans l’interface de Yunohost

Ce qui fonctionnera peut-être plus tard

• Le LDAP n’est pas activé, parce qu’il n’est disponible que dans l’extension commerciale de Matermost ;
  • Les sous-dossiers ne sont pas gérés par Mattermost ;
  • Il n’y a pas de paquet compilé pour ARM (même si en théorie le serveur en Go devrait être compilable pour ARM).

Comment tester

Normalement tout devrait fonctionner – mais je suis intéressé par des tests et des retours, pour poncer les aspérités qui pourraient encore être là.

Vous pouvez installer Mattermost depuis l’admin web de Yunohost, ou en ligne de commande :

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --verbose
sudo yunohost app upgrade mattermost --url https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --verbose

Merci pour vos retours !

5 Likes

Hi, I would like to give it a try !
I do not fully understand, is this a webclient or a server ?
[edit for readers] It is the mattermost server

I have installed it on my Yunohost.
First of all I have to say it’s very impressive to have such a powerful piece of software installed in one click… This is the magic of Yunohost !

1. Installation was perfect, nothing to say
  2. I was a bit startled at the begining, not knowing what to do with the first signup
  3. Maybe you should tell on the installation page that the first signup will be admin ?
  4. Same when I received my email confirmation > the link was not working and it took me few minutes to see that I could go on the admin panel without that confirmation
  5. Maybe you can find a way to add in the default setup the url on which mattermost was installed ? This should make the first email working (and therefore the installation process better!)
  6. After changing the URL in admin panel and tweaking with a few parameters in the admin panel I tried to invite another email to signup
  7. Works perfectly, the email is well sent, the confirmation button works great !
  8. Tried to install and setup the iOS client, works perfect
  9. If we can interact with the Yunohost SSO this will be a real killer app !

Few things and questions :

• Can you help me understand how I should configure push notifications ? I chose the fist option and it works but it looks like I’m using Mattermost servers ?
  • I would like to have TLS used on my URL. Should I input the certificate file in the admin panel ?
2 Likes

For those who could be interested, if you need to access some command line tools such as team deletion (Redirect) the platform binary can be found and executed in

/var/www/mattermost/bin

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the test! Glad to know (almost) everything went smoothly.

Hmm, right. I guess I could ask for the admin email, password and first Team name right before beginning the installation: it would then allow to connect the first user directly to a working chat room. Do you think it would be better?

Oops, right – I definitely should do this. Better user experience, and it would get the email working.

Push notifications should just work after the installation, without changing any setting.

However mobile push notifications (for iOS and Android) require a developer account and API key/certificates – so the default settings use a server provided by the Mattermost project for relaying push notifications. This is why you see push notifications configured to go trough http://push.mattermost.com in the settings.

For people preferring to use their own push notification relay, it is possible to self-host it (GitHub - mattermost/mattermost-push-proxy) – but then the admin need to manage themselves the API key and renew the push certificates periodically (which is why the default setup prefers the automatic approach).

Mattermost can generates its own TLS certificates (using Let’s Encrypt) – but as we are using Yunohost, this is not required (and disabled by default). Normally TLS should already be available through the nginx configured by Yunohost, so simply accessing https://your-mattermost-domain.tld should work.

Thanks for raising these usability points! I’ll try to see what I can do to fix the low-hanging fruits.

Well, to be fair this is both the server and the web client :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be far better in my opinion !

Thanks for this explanation ! Do you think there is a security issue to use the mattermost push server ?
Indeed, self hosting looks doable but a bit too complicated for my simple use.

It works indeed. I just choose the “TLS” option without doing anything more.
Maybe you could make that one by default, since we are all on Yunohost (hence all using https) ?

You’re welcome. The app is already really usable !

Few more things for your information :

• For some reason I did try the ./platform reset command. As expected, the reset worked but then I was stuck because I couldn’t register a new admin account
  • I did remove it then re-install it without any problems.
  • My setup is a “cloud” VPS hosted on OVH

@Limezy I just pushed an updated version of the Mattermost package to the Community Apps list. This means a Mattermost update should appear in the Yunohost control panel.

It has:

• Mattermost 4.6
  • The SiteURL is configured properly out-of-the-box,
  • Redirection of HTTP to HTTPS by default,
  • More robust setup, upgrade and restore

Thanks for your testing!

1 Like

Hello does anyone using Mattermost with the Yunohost Community package.
I have a strange thing i am on the 4.6 Enterprise version.

Is it normal, does anyone push the enterprise edition to package ?

Regards,

@madmaxlamenace I’m checking the URLs, and indeed the package downloads the tarball for the Entreprise Edition, and not the free Community Edition.

Feature-wise, this is stricly the same (Entreprise Edition features are not unlocked unless a serial key is provided). But this creates a licensing problem, as the EE doesn’t have a free licence (and the CE does).

I created an issue for switching to the free package (https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh/issues/108); I’ll fix it once back from travelling. Thanks for the report!

Thanks @kemenaran
Of course the license is a problem with EE
To help, i can try if nedded,i use it in production with a few users in a LXC container so the rollback is easy for testing.
Regards.

Hello @kemenaran
I saw that you commit an update to mattermost_ynh
By my side i create a github account for me and forked the mattermost_ynh package.
i creat a comunity-testing branch on the fork and
I changed the source in package for the community team 4.10 with checksum etc.
I updated my package and it worked i don’t have any warning message and the about application says “Mattermost Édition Team 4.10.0”

1 Like

@madmaxlamenace Nice ! May be you could make a pull request on Github to ask for integrating your change on the main repo ?
Don’t hesitate if you have question on how to contribute on app packaging / core development.

Bonjour,

je viens de découvrir slack qui est un discord like et c’est trop bien, mais c’est mieux quand ont peux installer tout ça sur notre chéree yunohost, qu’elle bonheur quand je vois que c’est possible, sauf que ça ne fonctionne pas sur ma config, est ce que c’est à cause que je suis sur un raspberry ?

voici mon log d’installation :

root@domaine:~# sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --verbose
usage: yunohost
                {user,domain,app,backup,monitor,settings,service,firewall,dyndns,tools,hook}
                [-h] [--no-cache] [--output-as {json,plain,none}] [--debug]
                [--quiet] [--timeout ==SUPPRESS==] [--admin-password PASSWORD]
                [-v]
yunohost: error: unrecognized arguments: --verbose
root@domaine:~# sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh --debug
504  DEBUG loading actions map namespace 'yunohost'
587  DEBUG extra parameter classes loaded: ['ask', 'password', 'required', 'pattern']
587  DEBUG initializing base actions map parser for cli
592  DEBUG registering new callback action 'yunohost.utils.packages.ynh_packages_version' to ['-v', '--version']
941  DEBUG initialize authenticator 'ldap-anonymous' with: uri='ldap://localhost:389', base_dn='dc=yunohost,dc=org', user_rdn='None'
952  DEBUG lock has been acquired
1060 DEBUG loading python module yunohost.app took 0.108s
1061 INFO processing action [31659.1]: yunohost.app.install with args={'app': 'https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mattermost_ynh', 'args': None, 'auth': <moulinette.authenticators.ldap.Authenticator object at 0x764316b0>, 'label': None, 'no_remove_on_failure': False}
1078 DEBUG Downloading...
4861 DEBUG Extracting...
4914 DEBUG Done
6759 DEBUG Checking required packages for mattermost...
Available domains:
- domaine.fr
- qnap.domaine.fr
Choose a domain for Mattermost (default: domaine.fr):
Can guest users access this chat? [yes | no] (default: yes):
Login email for the chat admin: mattermost@domaine.fr
Password for the chat admin:
Choose the language of the chat for the admin [en | fr] (default: en): fr
Choose a Team name: Team domaine
Allow Mattermost to send some telemetrics about your usage of this app? [yes | no] (default: no):
81834 DEBUG Executing command 'sh -c YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_EMAIL=mattermost@domaine.fr YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NUMBER=1 YNH_APP_ID=mattermost YNH_APP_ARG_TEAM_DISPLAY_NAME='Team domaine' YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME=mattermost YNH_APP_ARG_ANALYTICS=0 YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_PASSWORD=9MTs86xn YNH_CWD=/var/cache/yunohost/from_file/mattermost_ynh-master/scripts YNH_APP_ARG_IS_PUBLIC=1 YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_LOCALE=fr YNH_APP_ARG_DOMAIN=domaine.fr BASH_XTRACEFD=7 /bin/bash -x "./install" domaine.fr 1 mattermost@domaine.fr 9MTs86xn fr 'Team domaine' 0 mattermost 7>&1'...
81835 DEBUG About to run the command '['sh', '-c', 'YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_EMAIL=mattermost@domaine.fr YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NUMBER=1 YNH_APP_ID=mattermost YNH_APP_ARG_TEAM_DISPLAY_NAME=\'Team domaine\' YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME=mattermost YNH_APP_ARG_ANALYTICS=0 YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_PASSWORD=9MTs86xn YNH_CWD=/var/cache/yunohost/from_file/mattermost_ynh-master/scripts YNH_APP_ARG_IS_PUBLIC=1 YNH_APP_ARG_ADMIN_LOCALE=fr YNH_APP_ARG_DOMAIN=domaine.fr BASH_XTRACEFD=7 /bin/bash -x "./install" domaine.fr 1 mattermost@domaine.fr 9MTs86xn fr \'Team domaine\' 0 mattermost 7>&1']'
81959 DEBUG + source /usr/share/yunohost/helpers
81960 WARNING Mattermost requires an x86_64 machine, but this one is 'armv7l'.
81961 DEBUG +++ run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d
81961 WARNING !!
81962 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81962 WARNING   mattermost's script has encountered an error. Its execution was cancelled.
81963 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/backend ']'
81964 WARNING !!
81964 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/backend
81965 WARNING
81966 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81966 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/filesystem ']'
81967 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/filesystem
81967 DEBUG +++ CAN_BIND=1
81968 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81969 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/ip ']'
81969 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/ip
81970 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81971 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/mysql ']'
81971 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/mysql
81972 DEBUG +++ MYSQL_ROOT_PWD_FILE=/etc/yunohost/mysql
81972 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81973 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/network ']'
81974 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/network
81974 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81975 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/nodejs ']'
81975 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/nodejs
81976 DEBUG +++ n_install_dir=/opt/node_n
81977 DEBUG +++ node_version_path=/opt/node_n/n/versions/node
81977 DEBUG +++ export N_PREFIX=/opt/node_n
81978 DEBUG +++ N_PREFIX=/opt/node_n
81979 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81979 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/package ']'
81980 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/package
81980 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81981 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/print ']'
81982 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/print
81982 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81983 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/psql ']'
81983 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/psql
81984 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81985 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/setting ']'
81985 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/setting
81986 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81987 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/string ']'
81987 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/string
81988 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81988 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/system ']'
81989 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/system
81990 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81990 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/user ']'
81991 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/user
81992 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
81992 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/utils ']'
81993 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/utils
81993 DEBUG + ynh_abort_if_errors
81994 DEBUG + set -eu
81994 DEBUG + trap ynh_exit_properly EXIT
81995 DEBUG + app=mattermost
81996 DEBUG + domain=domaine.fr
81996 DEBUG + is_public=1
81997 DEBUG + admin_email=mattermost@domaine.fr
81997 DEBUG + admin_password=9MTs86xn
81998 DEBUG + admin_locale=fr
81999 DEBUG + team_display_name='Team domaine'
81999 DEBUG + analytics=0
82000 DEBUG + path_url=/
82000 DEBUG ++ uname -m
82001 DEBUG + arch=armv7l
82002 DEBUG + [[ armv7l != \x\8\6\_\6\4 ]]
82002 DEBUG + script_die 'Mattermost requires an x86_64 machine, but this one is '\''armv7l'\''.'
82003 DEBUG ++ printf %s%s ynh_ die
82004 DEBUG + die_command=ynh_die
82004 DEBUG + ynh_die 'Mattermost requires an x86_64 machine, but this one is '\''armv7l'\''.'
82005 DEBUG + echo 'Mattermost requires an x86_64 machine, but this one is '\''armv7l'\''.'
82005 DEBUG + exit 1
82006 DEBUG + ynh_exit_properly
82007 DEBUG + local exit_code=1
82007 DEBUG + '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
82008 DEBUG + trap '' EXIT
82009 DEBUG + set +eu
82009 DEBUG + echo -e '!!\n  mattermost'\''s script has encountered an error. Its execution was cancelled.\n!!'
82010 DEBUG + type -t ynh_clean_setup
82010 DEBUG + ynh_die
82011 DEBUG + echo ''
82012 DEBUG + exit 1
82114 DEBUG Executing command 'sh -c YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NUMBER=1 YNH_APP_ID=mattermost YNH_CWD=/var/cache/yunohost/from_file/mattermost_ynh-master/scripts YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME=mattermost BASH_XTRACEFD=7 /bin/bash -x "./remove" mattermost 7>&1'...
82115 DEBUG About to run the command '['sh', '-c', 'YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NUMBER=1 YNH_APP_ID=mattermost YNH_CWD=/var/cache/yunohost/from_file/mattermost_ynh-master/scripts YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME=mattermost BASH_XTRACEFD=7 /bin/bash -x "./remove" mattermost 7>&1']'
82236 DEBUG + set -u
82238 DEBUG + source /usr/share/yunohost/helpers
82240 DEBUG +++ run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d
82241 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82242 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/backend ']'
82244 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/backend
82245 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82246 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/filesystem ']'
82247 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/filesystem
82248 DEBUG +++ CAN_BIND=1
82250 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82251 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/ip ']'
82252 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/ip
82253 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82255 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/mysql ']'
82256 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/mysql
82258 DEBUG +++ MYSQL_ROOT_PWD_FILE=/etc/yunohost/mysql
82260 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82263 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/network ']'
82265 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/network
82266 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82268 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/nodejs ']'
82269 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/nodejs
82271 DEBUG +++ n_install_dir=/opt/node_n
82272 DEBUG +++ node_version_path=/opt/node_n/n/versions/node
82274 DEBUG +++ export N_PREFIX=/opt/node_n
82276 DEBUG +++ N_PREFIX=/opt/node_n
82278 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82279 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/package ']'
82281 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/package
82283 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82285 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/print ']'
82286 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/print
82287 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82288 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/psql ']'
82289 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/psql
82290 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82291 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/setting ']'
82292 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/setting
82293 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82294 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/string ']'
82295 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/string
82296 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82297 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/system ']'
82298 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/system
82299 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82300 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/user ']'
82301 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/user
82302 DEBUG ++ for helper in $(run-parts --list /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d 2>/dev/null)
82303 DEBUG ++ '[' -r /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/utils ']'
82304 DEBUG ++ . /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/utils
82305 DEBUG + app=mattermost
82306 DEBUG ++ ynh_app_setting_get mattermost domain
82307 DEBUG ++ sudo yunohost app setting mattermost domain --output-as plain --quiet
83612 DEBUG + domain=
83613 DEBUG + db_name=mattermost
83614 DEBUG + db_user=mmuser
83614 DEBUG + mattermost_user=mattermost
83615 DEBUG + final_path=/var/www/mattermost
83616 DEBUG + data_path=/home/yunohost.app/mattermost
83618 DEBUG + logs_path=/var/log/mattermost
83619 DEBUG ++ sudo systemctl -q is-active mattermost
83620 DEBUG + ynh_remove_systemd_config
83621 DEBUG + local service_name=mattermost
83622 DEBUG + local finalsystemdconf=/etc/systemd/system/mattermost.service
83623 DEBUG + '[' -e /etc/systemd/system/mattermost.service ']'
83624 DEBUG + '[' -f /etc/supervisor/conf.d/mattermost.conf ']'
83625 DEBUG + sudo yunohost service status
83625 DEBUG + grep -q mattermost
85932 DEBUG + ynh_mysql_remove_db mmuser mattermost
85933 DEBUG + local db_user=mmuser
85934 DEBUG + local db_name=mattermost
85935 DEBUG ++ sudo cat /etc/yunohost/mysql
86036 DEBUG + local mysql_root_password=wrZPUhcMYi
86037 DEBUG + mysqlshow -u root -pwrZPUhcMYi
86038 DEBUG + grep -q '^| mattermost'
86139 DEBUG + echo 'Database mattermost not found'
86140 WARNING Database mattermost not found
86141 DEBUG ++ ynh_mysql_user_exists mmuser
86142 DEBUG ++ local user=mmuser
86142 DEBUG +++ ynh_mysql_execute_as_root 'SELECT User from mysql.user WHERE User = '\''mmuser'\'';'
86143 DEBUG ++++ sudo cat /etc/yunohost/mysql
86245 DEBUG +++ ynh_mysql_connect_as root wrZPUhcMYi ''
86246 DEBUG +++ mysql -u root --password=wrZPUhcMYi -B ''
86447 DEBUG ++ [[ -z '' ]]
86448 WARNING /var/www/mattermost wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist.
86449 DEBUG ++ return 1
86449 WARNING /home/yunohost.app/mattermost wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist.
86450 DEBUG + ynh_secure_remove /var/www/mattermost
86451 WARNING /etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist.
86452 DEBUG + local path_to_remove=/var/www/mattermost
86452 DEBUG + local 'forbidden_path=    /var/www        /home/yunohost.app'
86453 DEBUG + [[        /var/www        /home/yunohost.app =~ /var/www/mattermost ]]
86454 DEBUG + [[ /var/www/mattermost =~ ^/[[:alnum:]]+$ ]]
86455 DEBUG + [[ t = \/ ]]
86457 DEBUG + '[' -e /var/www/mattermost ']'
86459 DEBUG + echo '/var/www/mattermost wasn'\''t deleted because it doesn'\''t exist.'
86460 DEBUG + ynh_secure_remove /home/yunohost.app/mattermost
86461 DEBUG + local path_to_remove=/home/yunohost.app/mattermost
86462 DEBUG + local 'forbidden_path=    /var/www        /home/yunohost.app'
86463 DEBUG + [[        /var/www        /home/yunohost.app =~ /home/yunohost\.app/mattermost ]]
86464 DEBUG + [[ /home/yunohost.app/mattermost =~ ^/[[:alnum:]]+$ ]]
86464 DEBUG + [[ t = \/ ]]
86465 DEBUG + '[' -e /home/yunohost.app/mattermost ']'
86466 DEBUG + echo '/home/yunohost.app/mattermost wasn'\''t deleted because it doesn'\''t exist.'
86467 DEBUG + ynh_remove_nginx_config
86467 DEBUG + ynh_secure_remove /etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf
86470 DEBUG + local path_to_remove=/etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf
86473 DEBUG + local 'forbidden_path=    /var/www        /home/yunohost.app'
86474 DEBUG + [[        /var/www        /home/yunohost.app =~ /etc/nginx/conf\.d/\.d/mattermost\.conf ]]
86475 DEBUG + [[ /etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf =~ ^/[[:alnum:]]+$ ]]
86476 DEBUG + [[ f = \/ ]]
86477 DEBUG + '[' -e /etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf ']'
86479 DEBUG + echo '/etc/nginx/conf.d/.d/mattermost.conf wasn'\''t deleted because it doesn'\''t exist.'
86480 DEBUG + sudo systemctl reload nginx
86883 DEBUG + sudo rm -rf /var/log/mattermost
86884 WARNING The user mattermost was not found
86885 DEBUG + ynh_system_user_delete mattermost
86886 DEBUG + ynh_system_user_exists mattermost
86887 DEBUG + getent passwd mattermost
86888 DEBUG + echo 'The user mattermost was not found'
87656 SUCCESS The SSOwat configuration has been generated
87657 DEBUG action [31659.1] executed in 86.595s
87658 DEBUG lock has been released
87659 ERROR Installation failed
root@domaine:~#

quand pensez vous svp ?

Oui, c’est à cause du Raspberry, cf premier post !

zut

bon comment faire, il faut que je m’installer un autre serveur x86 chez moi ?

j’ai posté une issue sur le github de l’application en espérant qu’une version compatible raspberry sorte un jour :cry:

Tu peux toujours louer un petit VPS en attendant !

Hello,

thanks for your effort to get mattermost working.

I have installed mattermost and it runs fine. My instance runs on normal https port. When I want to login via android, the app doesn’t recognize mattermost because of SSO. Is there a way to use mattermost on android?

Greetings from Germany
Ichabod

Mmm, did you configure this Yunohost app as “Public” (which is essentially disabling the Yunohost SSO for this app) ?