Matrix Messaging

Installation failed for me:
Attempt 1: It goes near the very end:
Warning: Job for nginx.service failed. See 'systemctl status nginx.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
then it attempts to roll-back and remove the package, but it also fails to remove it cleanly.
So far, I’ve found:

• the Synapse icon left on the homepage (should we have an icon at all for a service? we don’t have any other server)
  • the matrix file entry in sources.list.d

I found out that it had nothing to do with matrix, but nginx fails because of the hubzilla package I also have.
Since I didn’t figure out much about hubzilla yet, I removed the package (yes, I know, I shoud submit a bug for that as well, but… one battle a time!).

Attempt 2:

journactl gives me the following:
Warning: Job for matrix-synapse.service failed. See 'systemctl status nginx.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
then it rolls back and remove the package, this time up to the sources.list.d file, but the Synapse icon is still there

Using journalctl, I found back this when the synapse server attempts to start:
with open(tls_private_key_path, “w”) as private_key_file:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/etc/yunohost/certs/[domain.tld]/key.pem

I replaced the domain name, but you got it.

Now, this may be a problem on my side, since I’ve setup letsencrypt before the release of yunohost 2.5, but why would synapse try to change the encryption key??
Or is it assumed that the server runs on a subdomain? (then it should be documented…)

Thanks!