Massive Problem with Nextcloud after Migration to Bullseye

Hallo Guys,

i checked a few topics with nearly the same issue but with different error messages.

Here is the issue i got:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/zekexexaso

I am not able to install nextcloud or restore nextcloud anymore. The rest works after removing
[mysql]
#innodb_file_per_table=1

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/isiwudikit

But still got the problem with Nextcloud.

Hopefully you can help me.

Thanks

Florian

I’ve got the same issue

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi (unknown version, maybe 1) at home
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.14
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : maybe

Description: I want to include the whiteboard-app

Description of my issue

After upgrading Yunohost Systempackages the Nextcloud-package couldn’t update to the newest version, the old one didn’t start again

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/yawuvozoxu

===============================================================
NB: we prefer you to share the full logs by clicking the green buttons “Share logs with YunoPaste”.
You can also copy them into paste.yunohost.org or directly include error messages using backticks like this :

Please edit your post with the support template so people have enough information to help you. Thank you!

==============

• READ ME AND USE THIS TEMPLATE IF YOU WANT TO GET HELP ! You may ask your question in english or french, whichever is easiest for you
 But please use one of the templates provided below :wink:
  • LISEZ-MOI ET UTILISEZ CE MODÈLE DE TOPIC SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ OBTENIR DE L’AIDE ! Vous pouvez poser votre question en anglais ou français, selon ce qui est le plus simple pour vous
 Mais de prĂ©fĂ©rence en utilisant l’un des deux modĂšles fournis ci-dessous :wink:

:uk:/:us: Message template (english)

The “support” category is meant to ask for help or troubleshooting related to installing or using YunoHost or its applications. It is not to ask assistance on general system administration, network administration or special use cases that goes beyond the scope of the project. If you wish to discuss more advanced use case, please post in the “Advanced Use Case” category.

Before posting, please :

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi (specify version, 0 to 4) at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / 

YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | 

Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no / yes
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

To get help efficiently, please explain what you are trying to achieve, in which context, what you tried and provide detailed error messages and logs if you can.

Avoid saying that it “doesn’t work” or that it “does nothing” 
 explain what really happens and how you interpret it!

NB: we prefer you to share the full logs by clicking the green buttons “Share logs with YunoPaste”.
You can also copy them into paste.yunohost.org or directly include error messages using backticks like this :

Here are some error messages
2 Likes

ok, renaming “integration_whiteboard” in “/var/www/nextcloud/apps” changes someting.
I have access to nextcloud

my Problem is solved, many thanks anyway

1 Like

You can then mark the topic as solved :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s not mine, so I wouldn’t do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.