Make BitTorrent folder (Flood client) readable by Jellyfin?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH, through the webadmin, also through direct access via keyboard / screen.
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello! I’m new here, although I’ve been using Yunohost for quite a while. My issue might sound simple to people with more expertise with the linux environment: I would like my default bitTorrent folder (flood client) to be readable and scannable by the Jellyfin app.

I have left them mostly untouched, so the default flood folder is /home/yunohost.app/flood/ while I can see that Jellyfin is able to read a multimedia shared folder, /home/yunohost.multimedia/share/.

At the moment if I try to browse to yunohost.app/flood/ through the Jellyfin browser (that lets you add folders to scan for multimedia files) it doesn’t see anything, it cannot read; the same goes if I try to browse any folder in flood that is not the one mentioned.

Would it be possible to give flood access to the folders in /home/yunohost.multimedia/share/ so I can directly download stuff there? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.