[LibreERP] A nice ERP (Odoo Community Edition fork)

Overview

LibreERP is a suite of web based open source business apps. The main Apps include an Open Source CRM, Website Builder, eCommerce, Project Management, Billing & Accounting, Point of Sale, Human Resources, Marketing, Manufacturing, Purchase Management, …

LibreERP is a fork of the well known Odoo software.

This fork removes odoo trademark references, as it seems we can’t create a package with odoo name. So, the goal of this debranding is to be clear that this package is not created and maintained by Odoo SA.

Shipped version: 12.0 (you can choose previous version with cli, but only version 8,9 and 10 will be discontinued because python3 is not supported)

Important info

After installation you can login with “admin” user and the password you specify during the app installation.

This package add a swapfile by default.

For now, this package won’t upgrade to major version. Indeed in a lot of case the user could have made a lot of transformation, and upgrade LibreERP with OpenUpgrade could fail…

LibreERP is a complex app, be sure you know what you are doing. Don’t forget to setup regular backup. If you are not sure of what you are doing, there is a lot of professionnal that are able to help you. For people living in France: I (ljf) own my own company, reflexlibre.net , and I can help you in your project with LibreERP and/or yunohost.

Screenshots

Documentation

YunoHost specific features

Multi-users support

• Integrate with YunoHost users

Multi instance

• You can setup several instances in several versions of LibreERP

Supported architectures

• x86-64b
  • ARMv8-A

Jessie is no longer supported

Limitations

If you create big report the nginx configuration could break the connexion before you get your report.

Changelog

Master branch (Official release)

• 2018-12-18 - First version of this package

• Be able ton install LibreERP 12
  • 2019-02-18 - #14

• Remove timezone question
    • Fix the app for YunoHost 3.4.2
  • 2019-09-19 - #17

• The setup page shouldn’t appear instead of the login page
    • Fix pacman running on webadmin
  • 2020-01-19 - #17

• Fix missing virtualenv

Testing branch (Testing release)

FAQ

How can I effectively report a problem and ask for help?

Provide as much logs as you can:

• installation/upgrade log if applicable (you can look afterwards in /var/log/yunohost/yunohost-cli.log )
  • web server error logs: /var/log/nginx/yourdomain.tld-errors.log
  • LibreERP logs /var/log/libreerp.log

Developers infos

Please do your pull request to the testing branch .

To try the testing branch, please proceed like that:

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreerp_ynh/tree/testing --debug
or
sudo yunohost app upgrade libreerp -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreerp_ynh/tree/testing --debug
2 Likes

@Ioan @vincentux @scith : Feel free to test this new package

1 Like

Installation fail… :frowning:

Warning: cp: cannot create regular file '/var/www/libreerp/libreerp/odoo/addons/base/static/src/img/favicon.ico': No such file or directory
Warning: !!
Warning:   libreerp's script has encountered an error. Its execution was cancelled.
Warning: !!
Warning: 
Info: The operation 'Install 'libreerp' application' has failed ! To get help, please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log display 20181217-175017-app_install-libreerp --share'
Warning: Unknown service 'libreerp'
Warning: Unknown service 'libreerp'
Warning: dropdb: database removal failed: ERROR:  database "libreerp" does not exist
Warning: dropuser: removal of role "libreerp" failed: ERROR:  role "libreerp" does not exist
Warning: /etc/libreerp/main.conf wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist.
Warning: E: Unable to locate package libreerp-ynh-deps
Warning: Remove the user libreerp
Warning: /etc/nginx/conf.d/store.vincentux.fr.d/libreerp.conf wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist.
Success! The SSOwat configuration has been generated
Error: The operation 'Install 'libreerp' application' has failed ! To get help, please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log display 20181217-175017-app_install-libreerp --share'

et le résultat de la commande dans le liens Framabin :
yunohost log display 20181217-175017-app_install-libreerp --share

https://framabin.org/p/?9aecea0b87c12a56#wvJlONnS3XUhAVd/UiBz35J0GRasdjbFUd3DV9V6A8o=

C’est réglé pour l’installe… mais :

Tu as bien utilisé “admin” comme nom d’utilisateur ?

1 Like

ok, bien vu… :wink:
mais comme il demande un courriel, j’avais juste essayé admin@nomdedomaine.fr

Problème résolu.

what is libreerp main webpage?

The installation is failing. I have not seen the detailed code. But it looks that manifest is not asking for username.

31103 DEBUG + args_array=([u]=username= [h]=home_dir= [s]=use_shell)
31103 DEBUG + declare -Ar args_array
31104 DEBUG + local username
31104 WARNING /usr/share/yunohost/helpers.d/user: line 67: username: unbound variable
31104 DEBUG + local home_dir
31105 WARNING !!
31105 DEBUG + local use_shell
31105 WARNING   libreerp's script has encountered an error. Its execution was cancelled.
31105 DEBUG + ynh_handle_getopts_args libreerp /var/www/libreerp
31106 WARNING !!
31106 DEBUG + set +x
31107 WARNING 
31107 DEBUG ! Helper used in legacy mode !
31107 DEBUG + use_shell=/var/www/libreerp
31108 DEBUG + home_dir=libreerp
31108 DEBUG ++ ynh_exit_properly
31108 DEBUG ++ local exit_code=1
31109 DEBUG ++ '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
31109 DEBUG ++ trap '' EXIT

@Ioan There is no LibreERP main page for now, just the package repository.

@kanhu It was a bug since 3.4.2, i had fixed it the last week in testing branch, and i just release in stable now.

New testing release

• 2019-04-16 - Fix setup page instead of login page

Should be merge in 3 days

1 Like

i made a test today
it kinda got stick to

for some odd reason it dint produce any logs into tools>logs
if i ssh into the box and look at logs i dint get any

iirc odoo have some issue on debian and they say people should use ubuntu

Hmmm I can reproduce the issue and that’s because at this step it’s supposed to display some install form, but it didn’t because there seem to be something unexpected in the manifest …

Ping @ljf : you can reproduce the issue by clicking install, then there’s the error message in the javascript console :s

@Ioan : in the meantime, the install through CLI / SSH should be working I believe

Bonjour,
Je n’arrive pas à installer l’application avec le meme souci que @loan.

Une maj est en vue ?

I just push a change to avoid that. It should fix the issue. So tomorrow it will be in the list of apps, but you can test it with the url https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreerp_ynh.

@ljf Tu veux que je l’install manuellement c’est ca ? En ssh ?

Non avec la webadmin vu que ça doit corriger le soucis sur la webadmin.

@ljf Ca tourne encore dans le vide

on odoo v13 the payroll is moved to EE and it look like more and more things are moved into EE, maybe time to put the effort on tryton or other ERP?

cries in GPLv3

1 Like

I made the same conclusion since v9… That’s why the install ask for the version you want to use.
I might put a warning about the fact this software will not be maintained with all features…

About tryton, could be good to make a package for it, but this 2 software are really different now.

1 Like