[Kimai2] Time-Tracking

it runs so far. But I haven’t had the change to test it as I need to migrate my data from an older kimai installation to the new one first

I am trying to install Kimai on debian 64x yunohost, it kept saying the corrupt source.

HI @designdiagonal! Great that you joined the forum :slight_smile:
I guess it is best if you post an issue in the Support category. That is where people look if they can help people with issues. Try to also include relevant logs if you can :wink:

Hi,

Will there be an update to the latest version of Kimai 2.0.33.

I’m still on version 1.11.1~ynh1 and I didn’t update to the latest YN version 1.30 because the migration (export/import doesn’t work).

So, almost immediately after posting this the latest version was available for update.

Thanks

Is the update working? while merging to master I notice something wrong with upgate script that I am trying to solve on testing.

I was about to say, the update isn’t working. Here are the logs https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/idonizuwun

I was thinking of exporting and importing on a newly installed version but I’m kind of hesitant, there’s too much data.

I’m running two Kimai instances. One is on v1.30 and the other on v1.11. I haven’t tried updating the latter, as I’m afraid of losing the data, although I have exported it.

There was an issue with logging in in a previous version which was solved and I think it’s back. I installed a newly Kimai instance v2.0.33 and can’t login with LDAP, can’t register although it’s enabled at installation.

Here’s the thread of that login issue. Kimai 1.17.1 can't log in after update - #19 by agichim

Hi @ericg, any update on this login issue?

Hi,
a fix for it was merged into testing today. You’re invited to test it and report back :wink:

Hi, I didn’t get a chance to get around to this, but just seen there was an upgrade on YNH and just did it. It works fine now.