Kanboard package

I’ve submitted a PR for version 1.0.35 this week here: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/kanboard_ynh/pull/38
It’s still awaiting approval.
I’ve updated the scripts to download the sources from github, but I kept the “vendor” dependencies inside the package (and updated them according to the new release).

A good practice could be to download dependencies with composer during installation (as done in movim package), but I would be interested in other packagers’ opinion :slight_smile:

EDIT: I finally saw that several other packages were downloading dependencies with composer during install, so I implemented it in the PR :slight_smile:
I also upgraded Kanboard to 1.0.36.

If you want to test before the PR gets merged, help yourself: https://github.com/JimboJoe/kanboard_ynh

I’m having an issue… Kanboard doesn’t allow me to use locally created accounts.
It allows me to create a local account, but when I try to use it it says “Access Forbidden”.
When I debugged it, it seemed that when LDAP is enabled, user/pass Authentication is disabled somehow.
Also published a github issue: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/kanboard_ynh/issues/39

@nicopace
You can disable LDAP all together and use it with registered users only. I have been using it that way. But I have not tested it on updated version. :slight_smile:

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your dedication !
I’m having an issue when trying to subscribe to my personal and projects calendars from kanboard, using nexcloud.
The apps are set to private, therefore protected by SSO. When I try to subscribe, I get: “Webcal proxy serious error/Erreur grave du mandataire webcal.”

A similar issue was mentioned by @tostaki here: Public mode does not work · Issue #27 · YunoHost-Apps/kanboard_ynh · GitHub
@Maniack_Crudelis proposed a solution

%?controller=board&action=readonly&token=.$
%?controller=feed.$
%?controller=ical.$
%?controller=task&action=readonly&task_id=1&token=.$

but I am missing some knowledge to understand it :slight_smile:

Is this due to kanboard ? What can I do to make it work?

Versions:

• kanboard 1.0.36
  • nextcloud 10.0.1
  • yunohost 2.4.2
  • yunohost-admin 2.4.2
  • moulinette 2.4.0.1
  • ssowat 2.6.0

Hello vey

The solution I proposed is to adding this rules into your ssowat conf.
But that’s seems not be tested.

If you want to add these rules to your kanboard, use these commands:

sudo yunohost app setting kanboard unprotected_regex -v "DOMAIN/PATH%?controller=board&action=readonly&token=.*$","DOMAIN/PATH%?controller=feed.*$","DOMAIN/PATH%?controller=ical.*$","DOMAIN/PATH%?controller=task&action=readonly&task_id=1&token=.*$"
sudo yunohost app ssowatconf
sudo service nginx reload

And replace DOMAIN and PATH by your domain and path, obviously.

Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately, I still got the error.

Also, I noticed that the ical link has changed: “DOMAIN/PATH/?controller=ICalendarController&action=user&token=.*$” which I tried with the same result.

Where should I look into to find out why?

Alternatively, would this work in public mode and is it possible/safe to switch an existing app into public mode ?

Maybe @tostaki has a better solution for your problem.
But, if your want switch your install to public install, you can modifie easily your ssowat conf.

Remove the last rules added:
sudo yunohost app setting kanboard unprotected_regex -d
And add a rule to public access:
sudo yunohost app setting kanboard unprotected_uris -v "/"

Hello,

Kanboard official package has been updated to version 1.0.40 (from 1.0.36).
You can find the changelog on Kanboard website.

Happy upgrading! :wink:

1 Like