Describe the bug
Sticks on install
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
Installing IN5 into its own domain using the YNH admin interface.
Setup stops at “setting up source files
- Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
- YunoHost version: 188.8.131.52
- I have access to my server: Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
- Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance?: *no
Steps to reproduce
- Using the YNH admin page
- Choose the domain to install to
- Select the admin account for the application
- Choose the language
- Enter a password
No change once “Setting up source files” is reached
Left like this for a good hour.( just in case)
Go to the installation website. 404 error
Go to the domain and be presented with IN5 login details request to complete the install.
Don’t know where to look?
Big fan of Invoiceninja but I’m still stuck with a working version 4. If anyone can help it would be brilliant.
- at the end of the install attempt, on the error screen, you have a link to share the log with YunoPaste. Open the link, and copy the address of the newly opened page.
- in the webadmin, menu Tools > Logs, look for your IN5 install attempt, open it, and click the green “Share with YunoPaste button”. Same thing, copy the address of the newly opened page.
Then paste the link here.
@tituspijean yes sorry, I was not thinking about looking in the admin log and pasting. Doh! but I did find the problem. I discovered that even though you have to install IN5 to its own domain or sub, there does have to be a user on that domain. Once I created a user on the domain it installed fine. There are a few issues like importing from v4 etc but I’ll do my best to work that one out…
Thanks very much
I managed to use the v4 to v5 migration tool which worked the first time and has fixed everything!!!
I now have a fully working INv5…!
I would like to thank all of the folks at YNH for making this version available. Thank you very much.
My first question still remains though. How can avoid having to put the SECRET in during login? I needed it of course for the migration. Can I just edit the .env file and // that line?
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.