InvoiceNinja 5 failing install on web admin

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.3.6.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I am trying to install Invoice Ninja 5, but it fails before it finishes on the web admin.

I have seen others mention having issues with installation failure, and I’m unsure where I’m going wrong.

I have followed instructions as best as I can. I’m wondering if I need to upgrade to php7.4 or higher in order for this to work?

Here is my paste long:

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/obogusipuc

Could it be that there are special characters in the password ?

1 Like

That was it!! Thank you!

Is that a common problem for these apps? This could explain a couple of other issues I’m having, possibly.

Eeeh sometimes it happens yeah … This could be easily fixed in the app script by wrapping the call to $password with quotes (this is pretty technical, maybe that doesn’t mean anything to you if you’re not familiar with bash)

I’m learning linux commands, so I am not against finding out more. I have issues with logging into Z-Push, and have wondered about why other things may not quite work. If my admin password doesn’t play nice with some apps, I can change it, or see what to modify.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.