Hardware: ZOTAC AQ01

AMD GX-415GA SOC with Radeon™ HD Graphics
AMD Radeon™ HD 8330E
4x 1,5 GHz AMD
1x 8 GB RAM (DDR3)
1TB SSD

YunoHost version: 4.1.8
I have access to my server : direct access via keyboard
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi, I flashed yunohost for x86 systems with balena on a USB.
Changed BIOS to lagacy and started installing. I tried it a few times with different installation settings, but everytime the installation is complete, it goes back to the first installation frame where you can chose text or graphical.
If I start without the USB, there is a tiny CLI where I can login with admin and password yunohost. But it just seems to be a standard debian CLI. There is no option for further configuration. Also there is no internet connection and therefore no SSH connection possible.

Try this (from this page SSH and command line | Yunohost Documentation)

Login credentials

• Before running the initial configuration (post-installation)

• If you are installing at home, the default credentials are login: root and password: yunohost (or 1234 if you flashed an armbian image)

Login, then try the post install command.
yunohost tools postinstall

2 Likes

When I install a VM with yunohost, I login in with user ‘admin’ and password ‘yunohost’. Get the ip address with ip a | grep 192 then go to the ip address in the browser to complete the installation. Note that I set the network to bridged.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.