Installation searx

raspberrypi

Bonjour,
N’ayant pas trouvé de post traitant exactement du problème rencontré je reviens ici
Je termine l’installation d’YNH pour une amie et searx ne termine pas son installation.

Raspi 3B+ boot sur SSD

yunohost 3.5.2 (stable)
yunohost-admin 3.5.2 (stable)
moulinette 3.5.2 (stable)
ssowat 3.5.2.1 (stable)

Apps déjà installées :
Rainloop
shaarli
nextcloud
jirafeau
fressrss

Installer l’application ‘searx’
Chemin
/var/log/yunohost/categories/operation/20190411-104416-app_install-searx.log
Début 11 avril 2019 à 12:44
Fin 11 avril 2019 à 12:46
Erreur Ce journal a fini avec l’erreur : Une erreur inattendue est survenue : shell command return code: 1

Contexte :
YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NUMBER 1
YNH_CWD

YNH_APP_INSTANCE_NAME searx
YNH_STDINFO /tmp/tmpkuLATw/stdinfo
YNH_APP_ARG_IS_PUBLIC 0
YNH_STDRETURN /tmp/tmpy8hVXI/stdreturn
YNH_APP_ID searx
YNH_APP_ARG_PATH /searx
YNH_APP_ARG_DOMAIN xxxxx.nohost.me

Merci par avance pour votre aide
Ym

Hi @YmV

Searx is currently broken on ARM.
A fix is ongoing.

You can install from this fix if you want to try it with the following command:

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/searx_ynh/tree/fix-arm-install

Thank ! ! !
But, no fail …

another solution ?

@Kayou, this error looks like the error before the fix. Do you know how to check your fix ?

No !
how to do ?

That was a question for @Kayou

Hi there!

My fix was for this kind of error:

Exception: Version mismatch: this is the ‘cffi’ package version 1.12.1 […]. The two versions should be equal; check your installation.

Can you retry the installation with --debug option, to get a more verbose output please? :

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/searx_ynh/tree/fix-arm-install --debug

yunohost log display 20190411-174048-app_install-searx --share should be enough to share the full log of this install.

voila :

many thanks

Thanks for the logs!

O.o. I don’t understand why this is happening again.

Can you install python-cffi:

sudo apt-get install python-cffi

And try again please?

Yes ! ! !
a big thank-you
I hope this will advance the quality of ynh.
The problem came from my instance or from a larger problem?
I pass the post in solved

admin@mydomaine:~ $ sudo apt-get install python-cffi
Reading package lists... Done                                                                                                                                 
Building dependency tree                                                                                                                                      
Reading state information... Done                                                                                                                             
The following additional packages will be installed:                                                                                                          
  python-ply python-pycparser                                                                                                                                 
Suggested packages:                                                                                                                                           
  python-ply-doc                                                                                                                                              
The following NEW packages will be installed:                                                                                                                 
  python-cffi python-ply python-pycparser                                                                                                                     
0 upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.                                                                                                
Need to get 201 kB of archives.                                                                                                                               
After this operation, 1,095 kB of additional disk space will be used.

No, some people have this problem too:

I’ll update my PR, even if I don’t understand why this is working. :confused:

Please, remove and reinstall this app, because in the logs, we can see your secret_key :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

ok I do so
patience is the master of success!
Good luck and thank you

2 Likes