ImportError: No module named ordered_dict

Requirement already satisfied: requests in /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

it didnt solved the issue

Can you retry adding --ignore-installed ?

i was trying to fix this myself and end up messing it up by removing python 3.5 and it messed up with yunohost :zipper_mouth_face:

how to fix this and get back yunohost panel? should i do the installation again?

im getiing 403 Forbidden on visiting admin panel although yunohost/sso/ is still up and i can login in it

recovered all the pacakge and now post install showing an error

Error when trying to inject 'cn=admin,ou=sudo' -> '{'cn': 'admin', 'sudoCommand': 'ALL', 'sudoUser': 'admin', 'objectClass': ['sudoRole', 'top'], 'sudoOption': '!authenticate', 'sudoHost': 'ALL'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='cn=admin,ou=sudo', attr_dict={'cn': 'admin', 'sudoCommand': 'ALL', 'sudoUser': 'admin', 'objectClass': ['sudoRole', 'top'], 'sudoOption': '!authenticate', 'sudoHost': 'ALL'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'cn=admins,ou=groups' -> '{'objectClass': ['posixGroup', 'top'], 'memberUid': 'admin', 'gidNumber': '4001', 'cn': 'admins'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='cn=admins,ou=groups', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['posixGroup', 'top'], 'memberUid': 'admin', 'gidNumber': '4001', 'cn': 'admins'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'ou=apps' -> '{'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'apps'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='ou=apps', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'apps'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'ou=sudo' -> '{'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'sudo'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='ou=sudo', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'sudo'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'ou=groups' -> '{'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'groups'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='ou=groups', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'groups'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'ou=domains' -> '{'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'domains'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='ou=domains', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'domains'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

Error when trying to inject 'ou=users' -> '{'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'users'}' into ldap: error during LDAP add operation with: rdn='ou=users', attr_dict={'objectClass': ['organizationalUnit', 'top'], 'ou': 'users'} and exception {'desc': 'Already exists'}

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.