I ve some apps installed at my yunohost-system. Now I want to setup a new and bigger server with yunohost. My apps I want to move from the old one to the new one. How to this?
My plan would be:
- create a backup from the app
- download this backupfile
- upload this backupfile to the new server
- restore the backupfile at the new server
- when all fine, change the DNS setting at my domainprovider.
- wait some time until dns changes are active
Is this a possible way? What would the best practice?
Some of my apps are:
- my webapp
MyServer runs ynh 11.1.7 (stable).
Thanks for your help