How to install a recovered website in a yunohost server?

Hi,
My goal: install a recovered site on my yunohost.

I got a drupal site here https://www.drupal.org/project/cforge/releases/8.x-1.0-beta38
I would like to install it on my yunohost server.

I installed drupal 8.7.5~ynh1 in yunohost by admin interface.

I saw that the configurations of the different applications are stored in the directory /etc/nginx/conf.d/mydomaine.d/

The applications are stored in the directory /var/www/

My questions:

1. Is it enough to copy the 8.x-1.0-beta38 site in /var/www/ and add a .conf in /etc/nginx/conf.d/mydomain.d/ adapted from the drupal site (for example)?
  2. Is it necessary to add a DB if so how to link it to the site?

Hardware: computer x86 64
YunoHost version: 3.6.5.3
I have access to my server Through SSH, admin page, https
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no (not yet)

Regards

Bonjour,
Je n’ai jamais installé Drupal, mais, j’essaierai, peut-être, d’installer d’abord Drupal sur Yunohost, puis de faire les copies…

Sinon, mais, je ne maitrise pas du tout la conf Nginx, ton idée avec Custom Webapp est certainement meilleure. Tu peux regarder ici
pour la conf Nginx de Drupal. Tu pourras peut-être l’adapter à ton besoin.
Pour la BDD, tu dois pouvoir la sauvegarder et l’importer facilement ensuite et la paramètrer dans la configuration de Drupal.

Hello,
I’ve never installed Drupal, but, I’ll try, maybe, to install Drupal on Yunohost first, then make the copies…

Otherwise, but, I don’t master the Nginx conf at all, your idea with Custom Webapp is certainly better. You can look here
for the Drupal Nginx conf. Maybe you can adapt it to your needs.
For the database, you must be able to save it and import it easily afterwards and configure it in the Drupal configuration.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.