Hilfe ist sehr hier zu finden wegen ein paar Bugs oder Verschluss Denken

I have the same problem and can’t find an answer.
I do not know what’s up ? After working for a year, everything I’ve set myself to work on my blogs and other posts is broken. So if there is no longer a solution here or if people living in Germany are not taken care of. Sorry then I’ll turn my back on Yunohost. Since I can no longer follow the whole thing in the forum like what. Since I can no longer follow the whole thing in the forum like what. Because I love Yunohost and I like to donate, but I don’t understand some views Thank you and stay healthy.
https://forum.yunohost.org/t/mise-a-jour-yunohost-de-4-2-6-a-4-2-6-1
/16299?u=carrabelloy

Keine Sorge, selbst die älteren hierher, die schon anderen geholfen haben, haben auch keine Hilfe.
Ich kann nicht mehr PeerTube upgraden oder restaurieren, aber bekomme ja keine Hilfe, obschon ich mehrmals die Daten veröffentlicht habe, und das Problem mit einem Addon bekannt ist!
Viele Apps werden nicht mehr betreut, und niemand kann Bescheid wissen, dann die App-Supports gehalten werden, oder immer noch betreut werden!
YunoHost wird allmählich eine Schande!

1 Like

First of all, if people were using the template to get help, and if @carrabelloy was not writting in every topic with “out of context” messages or strange ununderstandable messages (even for german speaker) we might be able to answer in a better way. Personnaly, probably like other people from support group, i am tired to spent time asking information from template or just understanding misformed messages … So, i stop to search solutions for :

• @carrabeloy messages
  • messages without template and no easy solutions. So if it needs to ask some questions to find the solution, i skip.

Our graph to follow app quality shows that quality is still growing. So conclude because you get an error with a specific module of peertube, that all apps packages are unmaintained, is a big generalization. I don’t say there is no problems at all, i just say that i disagree with this conclusion.

About carrabeloy who write in every topic he/she make donation to the project like if donation means a right to get an answer. You need to know donations are not used to pay for people making support to you. Currently donations are not even used to paid developpers anymore. Only subventions from NlNet and CodeLutim are used to do that and for now we hadn’t paid anybody cause introduce money in a project like YunoHost is a complicated things.
If you want professionnal support, just find a professionnal and ask your question to this person. Here, it’s a community support forum, that means anybody can help anybody else, we are not paid to answer you, we are not obliged to answer you, in more if your questions are so specific that it’s completely out of yunohost scope.

Keep in mind, we are not superhumans, sometimes we just don’t know the answer to your question. Sometimes answer you means hours, days or even weeks of works… So please don’t react like if you were customers.

However, if you have not any skills to fix things when it goes wrong, you probably should think to used snapshot to be sure you have an easy solution in case of drama like the peertube issues describe here. You also should consider to be prudent about how many people you host if you are not able to deal with it. Feel free to suggest improvement in documentation about this point.

First of all, your conclusion is misrepresented. However, some do not seem to mean the same thing for all, that it is ALWAYS THE CUSTOMER’S FAIL WHEN A SMALL BUG IS PRESENT. Then it’s always the ones you don’t understand yourself. Then you are suffering. Some forget that not everyone has the same head on the one hand and on the other hand some are not programmers. But consumers. Some with a little knowledge. Maybe something that will arrive lower at the level of consumers. Maybe you don’t have to be tired of being able to always push the buck to these users. Since those like you write are tired of it. I can advise you to get out of your bubble and land better. Maybe then you don’t really need to understand others.

The second point that the good I am sorry @ljf has: is that he compares pears with apples. Which definitely doesn’t belong here. That you compare pears with apples. For one thing, I wrote that on purpose. And otherwise there wasn’t such a thought behind what you are imagining in your brain. I don’t have to make a donation here to get advice from you for money at all. That shows how small-minded you think. My motives are different, if your sparrow-brain even understands why I did this.
Because I think, when the pressure in a company is gone, then the company can also be managed better. This also includes an open source project like Yuonohost versus https://forum.cloudron.io/. That doesn’t just mean that I’ve thrown away from you, I’ve donated quite a few and I’m happy to do so. I donate through the most popular platforms, such as Patreon https://www.patreon.com/posts/51780272 or https://liberapay.com/carrabelloy/emails/! To name two.
I’ve already donated some of them.
Next it wasn’t # peertube, but # nextcloud and there is a # bug which many can already be traced back to. So I should ask myself the question: Who does not understand the forum or can not follow my profile and then wants to push me with the buck. That’s not how it works. Have been chemically cleaned three times and then dried again.
Because what you have stated here in your statement, these positions do not match, in order to have really followed me and to have understood that. Or just the forum how to work with it and how to filter out some things. Because I analyze my case in this forum and read where others have mistakes or give me tips. So in this case I already run a # contribute-room # discuss # support analysis for myself in order to find the error. On the one hand, since as you already write that everything is voluntary that I cannot expect an answer here in the forum. That’s how I approach here too. And then, perhaps through interrelationships, to analyze the error and thus to find and correct it. There is a forum for that! I also like to exchange ideas with some of them and maybe even help out.
Otherwise I could definitely go to Fyfer and book someone there to help repair this damage. It’s in such a green font where there are a lot of students.
I guess you set up the whole thing as a registered association.
So that’s my guess. And my guess is that if every month of all the users who are here, each would simply drop a € 5 or even € 10. Then you would help in the club. To be helped, because nobody can live only on air and love. That should be clear not only to me, but to everyone else and you as well.
I am helped with what is great on my server, which is not only fun, but is also a great tool for me. So phase it is a joy and helpful at the same time. And even for both sides. So I don’t understand your excitement. So it would be good if everyone would support us.
As a small consolation, I had a small forwarding company for years and today I owe € 200,000. I had to look at a new hall on the way with my bike, I was run over a day later when Michael Schumacher. With the bike and was in a coma for a long time. And had to learn a lot. Therefore, an error can appear in the grammar every now and then. That’s why I like the forum to be nice to chat, exchange and analyze. So what speaks against it? This is a #community forum help and experience for each of us. So your statement has once again been refuted. : wink:: blush: So it’s a pleasure for me and not the money.

Der zweite Punkt, den der Gute Ich, bin es, Leid @ljf hat: ist das er hier Birnen mit Äpfel vergleicht. Was hier auf keinen Fall hingehört. Dass man Birnen mit Äpfel vergleicht. Zum einen habe ich das mit Absicht geschrieben. Und sonst war da nicht so ein Gedanke dahinter was Sie sich in Ihrem Gehirn vorstellen. Ich muss hier keine Spende abwerfen, um mich von Ihnen beraten zu lassen für überhaupt für Geld. Das zeigt schon mal wie Kleinkariert Sie Denken. Meine Beweggründe sind anders, wenn das Ihr Spatzenhirn überhaupt es versteht, warum ich das gemacht habe.
Denn ich, Denke, wenn der Druck in einem Unternehmen weg ist, dann lässt sich das Unternehmen auch besser führen. Das beinhaltet auch ein Open-Source-Projekt wie Yuonohost versus https://forum.cloudron.io/. Das heiß nicht nur das ich bei Ihnen abgeworfen habe ich habe von etlichen Gespendet und tue das dabei gerne. Ich spende über die gängigsten Plattformen, wie Patreon https://www.patreon.com/posts/51780272 oder https://liberapay.com/carrabelloy/emails/ ! Um mal zwei zu nennen.
Davon habe ich schon an einiges gespendet.
Als Nächstes war es nicht, #peertube, sondern #nextcloud und da ist ein #bug was viele schon selbst darauf zurückzuführen ist. Also dürfte ich mir die Frage stellen: Wer das Forum nicht versteht oder meinem Profil nicht folgen kann und dann mit dem Schwarzen Peter mir zuschieben will. So läuft das nicht. Bin dreimal chemisch gereinigt und wieder getrocknet.
Denn was sich hier in Ihrer Äußerung dargelegt haben stimmen diese Positionen nicht überein, um mir wirklich gefolgt zu sein und das verstanden zu haben. Oder eben das Forum wie man damit arbeitet und wie man einige Dinge sich herausfiltert. Denn ich analysiere in diesem Forum zu meinem Fall und lese, wo andere Fehler haben oder Tipps mir geben. Also betreibe ich in dem Fall schon mal eine #contribute-room #discuss #support Analyse für mich selbst, um den Fehler zu finden. Zum einen, da wie Sie ja schon schreiben, das alles Freiwillig ist das ich dann auch nicht mit einer Antwort hier im Forum erwarten kann. So gehe ich auch hier heran. Und eben dann um vielleicht durch zusammenhänge den Fehler zu analysieren und somit zu finden und zu beheben. Dafür ist ein Forum da! Zudem gefällt es mir mit einigen mich auszutauschen und vielleicht auch mal zu helfen.
Sonst könnte ich bestimmt zu Fyfer gehen und dort mit jemandem Buchen der diesen Schaden mit behebt. Das ist mit so einer grünen Schrift wo eine Menge an Studenten sind.
Ich denke mal, dass Sie das ganze als eingetragenen Verein aufgestellt haben.
Das ist also meine Vermutung. Und meine Vermutung ist das, wenn jeder im Monat von den ganzen Usern, die hier sind, jeder einfach ein 5 € oder gar 10 € abwerfen würden. Dann würde euch in dem Verein schon helfen. Damit geholfen werden, denn keiner kann nur von Luft und Liebe leben. Das sollte nicht nur mir klar sein, sondern jedem anderen auch und Ihnen genauso.
Mir wird damit geholfen das, was Tolles auf meinem Server liegt, was nicht nur Spaß macht, sondern ein tolles Hilfsmittel für mich auch ist. Also Phase ist es eine Freude und Hilfreich zu gleich. Und das sogar für beiden Seiten. Von daher verstehe ich Ihr Aufregen nicht. Es wäre gut also, wenn alle mit Unterstützen würden.
Als kleiner Trost habe über Jahre eine kleine Spedition gehabt und habe heute 200.0000 € schulden. Ich hatte, auf dem Weg mit Fahrrad mir eine neue Halle anzuschauen wurde ich einen Tag später als Michael Schumacher überrollt. Eben mit dem Fahrrad und war lange im Koma. Und musste viel lernen. Daher kann auch in der Grammatik hin und wieder ein Fehler auftauchen. Von daher mag ich auch das Forum mich nett zu Unterhalten und Austauschen und Analysieren. Von daher was spricht dagegen? Das ist eine #community Forum Hilfe und erfahren für jeden von uns. Also ist ihre Aussage wiederum einmal widerlegt. :wink: :blush: Daher ist es für mich eine Freude und nicht das Geld.

daher bin ich gerne hier und Froh wenn mein System läuft. Und nicht weiter. denn es ist auch schön wenn alles Stabiel Läuft und man kann sich dabei austauschen, Seletieren und erfahrungen in Persönlichen Gesprächen erörtern.
Vielleicht Denkst du mal So und jetzt bleib Gesund.
therefore I am happy to be here and happy when my system is up and running. And no further. Because it is also nice when everything runs smoothly and you can exchange ideas, select and discuss experiences in personal conversations.
Maybe you think so and now stay healthy.

Ps. Du musst mir nicht helfen, doch gibt es geung andere die es verstehen. Zudem musst du es dann nicht Leid sein und deine Zeit zu verplempern oder sonstiges. Wir wollen das es dir weiterhin gut geht. Sodas du die bedienen noch kannst die dir nicht auf den sack nerven gehen,. damit die nicht auch noch nachher darunter leiden.
So jetzt bleibe Gesund. und alle anderen die das Lesen natürlich auch.

In Yunohost that’s never customer’s fail, simply because there is no customers, just users. That doesn’t mean we consider bugs are the users’ fault.

We have this support forum precisely to find and fix bugs together, understand in a better way users usecases, and help like we can.
If i know a lot of person here come to have a solution to their personal issues. I consider some of them are contributors too cause they do it in order to improve YunoHost (and take time to let us search origin of the issues, instead of just reinstall or fix it on their side).

On this part of my answer, I was talking to alexandre75 about the peertube issue without solution he posted 2 months ago.

I precisely read a lot of your messages. and some of them are quite strange… I don’t know precisely why. It seems not just a problem of automatic translation. Some example:

Here i dont understand the goal of your message:

On this one, am i the only one who say me “This carabeloy user will affraid new users with this kind of strange answer” ? I really ask me if this message was generated by a bot.
https://forum.yunohost.org/t/bonjour-toutes-tous/16371/2

Here you go in topic of other persons to get help on another topic…

So please: follow the template, try to make your message understandable (in the lang of your choice) in more if it’s to help or welcom someone else, avoid to go in topic of other person in order to put a link to your issue.

ljf, the sparrow-brain

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.