Have to restart Yunomdns on server reboot to access .local domains

Hello!

My YunoHost server

Hardware: MSI Cubi 5 12M-003BEU
YunoHost version: 11.2.9.1 (stable)
I have access to my server : Direct access, SSH going through static IP but the .local domain doesn’t work until I restart Yunomdns
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : Local network. I’ve tried setting up yunohost.local and yuno.local as my main domains, but neither have resolved by problem. I also have funkwhale.local and jellyfin.local domains pointing to their eponymous applications.

Description of my issue

Whenever I reboot my server, I cannot access my services via their relevant .local domains, be it SSH, SFTP, or web interfaces like funkwhale.local and jellyfin.local. I can access SSH going to the static IP address I’ve set for the machine in my router. Once I restart Yunomdns, I can access my applications again. Is there something I can set up so that I don’t have to manually restart the service each time I reboot? Please let me know if you need any information and thanks very much in advance for your help.

Hello, and welcome!

Share the YunoMDNS service logs.

Thanks for your reply, here are the logs: hastebin

Unless I’m missing something, YunoMDNS doesn’t seem to be throwing up an error, could it be something else?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.