Google flags my sites as dangerous (Deceptive site ahead)

I just ended up setting up an alert any time my site wasn’t properly publically visible and every time I got that alert I went and resubmitted to google that it was a false positive. It took about 6 times, usually about a week apart, but I haven’t had the issue again in months.

I assume Google had fixed their broken ****. Evidently not.

Any updates on this? Anyone who have problems with Google flagging site as dangerous (Deceptive site ahead)?

I have changed the theme and I have no more issues since nearly 5 months

So I have everything hidden behind the Yunohost login and I’m mostly okay.

I got flagged the other day by going straight to the Yunohost link with SSO in the URL, but if I don’t do that it’s fine.

I think the fishing comes from so many logins at the one domain, but once you push the other sites behind that portal login it seems okay.

HTH.

V

Thanks for reply, I will try to fresh install Yunohost on a clean machine.

If anyone wants an extra false-flag report filed, feel free to private-message me! I know how annoying it is so I don’t mind putting in a few minutes if it helps other YunoHost instances get delisted :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same issue here.

Works fine on literally any browser or device, but Chrome.
Incognito tab works fine.

Tried everything, domain isnt the issue as literally before installing Yunohost it was fine.

This is purely due to to way SSO and redirect works.

I cant seem to get chrome to be happy about it, usually its fine with similar stuff. I can only presume this is part of googles monopoly efforts to stop any form of decentralisation from being usable

Is a shame, but makes yunohost completly unusable for me as my users do not have the time to understand the reasons for these errors and its just made the website seem unsafe.

Shame google has decided to do such a shitty thing.

A simple fix would be to remove the redirect…

Also contacting google will not fix this, this is part of the browser. not the alogrithm.

Its just the same as past browser security warnings, such a HTTPS warnings etc.

Only you can fix this. Nothing to do with google search etc.